• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion
I've said it before - every time a new gen of any car comes out, some owners of the previous gen are always going to be butthurt because they're stuck in a 72-month loan at 15% APR for a less desirable car. Either that, or they blew their life savings on the previous gen. 😂
Or some of us who like our paid off S550s want to see a clearly more desirable car to be motivated to buy it. With no new platform like 2015 (and arguably not as many desirable new features as 2018 had with magneride, 10-speed auto, and active exhaust, etc.), better styling is crucial. 🙂
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I think Ford is going to have a really great selling 2024 Mustang. The Dark Horse model is going to bring new customers into the Ford showrooms. I have met people who are not car guys that ask me about the Dark Horse Mustang. The Dark Horse name has gotten people talking about Mustangs like I have not heard for some time. Sounds to me Ford has created a lot of intrigue with the Dark Horse name.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I think Ford is going to have a really great selling 2024 Mustang. The Dark Horse model is going to bring new customers into the Ford showrooms. I have met people who are not car guys that ask me about the Dark Horse Mustang. The Dark Horse name has gotten people talking about Mustangs like I have not heard for some time. Sounds to me Ford has created a lot of intrigue with the Dark Horse name.
The Dark Horse has people talking about the Dark Horse because the Dark Horse name implies that it is a Dark Horse. Dark Horse.

Dark Horse.

Dark Horse.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Absolutely. For Bullitt and Mach 1 most reactions I saw here were like you have to be a diehard Mustang fan to pay so much more for a "factory tuned GT". For Gen 7 I already see tons of comments that people really want to go for the Dark Horse. Maybe they end up with a GT, but the Dark Horse definitely created the Halo car effect you want to have. Still think the name is a bit childish, but obviously it works

Here in Germany it's a common joke that kids online put dark before everything to make it sound cool