• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

To the dealers with ADM...

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Oh and to cash it in, I’ll need the financing paperwork showing you paid MSRP. For all I know you could be buddies with the guys and they just drafted that up for ya. Not all of the paperwork but just showing amount financed and price of the vehicle 😂
I love you bro. Endless entertainment from you 🤣🤣🤣
I'll make sure to cash in and if it doesn't work out I'll still let you know and eat crow I'm not a sore loser
Sponsored

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I love you bro. Endless entertainment from you 🤣🤣🤣
I'll make sure to cash in and if it doesn't work out I'll still let you know and eat crow I'm not a sore loser
All good bro lol I’m good for it. Just show me the paperwork and I got you 1,000%. At the end of the day, I want you to be able to get the vehicle at MSRP, but these dealers are grimey. Don’t want you to get screwed over!

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All good bro lol I’m good for it. Just show me the paperwork and I got you 1,000%. At the end of the day, I want you to be able to get the vehicle at MSRP, but these dealers are grimey. Don’t want you to get screwed over!
🙇‍♂️ good looking out. I will NEVER pay more than MSRP. I'll take my money and TT my shelby if they wanna play that game lol. I hate greedy dealers but I'd like to THINK that things are better at some dealers.
Do you own a PPF shop or something?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see an entirely different climate by EoY. Don't think it'll happen the way a stock market correction would, like in one distinct short term period, but we're starting to get more frequent articles about all of these dumbasses defaulting on payments and being so sunk upside down on these insane car loans that there's bound to be a flood of repos and dumped rides and people being forced to sell and downsize to make ends meet. That alone will restructure demand on the used market which will play directly into new car demand.

Part of me feels bad for these people that don't know anything about car buying and get suckered into the monthly payment trap. The other part of me feels like karma should come to those who are chasing a lifestyle they can't afford. It's insane to see so many people buying up Hellcats and other luxury cars on a shoestring budget.

Hopefully there are expensive lessons learned all around.

The issue with paying over ADMs and those ADMs are financed, it locks out all those buyers from buying until the loan is paid off or so far along that you break the threshold of payoff vs. value. The good news is that Ford owns Ford Motor Credit, if it wants to offer subsidized rates and lease residuals they can move their cars and its a win win for Ford.

The amount of defaults on cars is really starting to rise, especially those with terrible credit and they had subprime auto loans.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Problem with those deposit/promise letters, is they still don't have to sell to you. They just refund your deposit, I don't know what is the recourse if the dealer reneges on the deal.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
🙇‍♂️ good looking out. I will NEVER pay more than MSRP. I'll take my money and TT my shelby if they wanna play that game lol. I hate greedy dealers but I'd like to THINK that things are better at some dealers.
Do you own a PPF shop or something?
I don’t but my best friend does. I’ll get a good deal on it, so that’s why I’m offering

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t but my best friend does. I’ll get a good deal on it, so that’s why I’m offering
Oh nice can he hook my Shelby up regardless if I win our little wager lol

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Oh and to cash it in, I’ll need the financing paperwork showing you paid MSRP. For all I know you could be buddies with the guys and they just drafted that up for ya. Not all of the paperwork but just showing amount financed and price of the vehicle 😂
'tis the season for Doubting Thomas, too...

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t think @SuperZaynn has ever specified what PPF means. For all y’all know his buddy could own Prestons Picture Frames. And this nice PPF would be stuck in the man cave next to the Ford memorabilia.
Ok sorry. Sleep deprivation. Going to bed.
if that were the case I'd proudly display that. Its funny as shit and honestly the best L I'll ever take. Also he'd lose but also ultimately win. What an animal

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Problem with those deposit/promise letters, is they still don't have to sell to you. They just refund your deposit, I don't know what is the recourse if the dealer reneges on the deal.
IANAL, but they may not even have to return your deposit if the "promise letter" says it's non-refundable.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IANAL, but they may not even have to return your deposit if the "promise letter" says it's non-refundable.

No they would have to refund the money. As no service or product was transferred. The letter says at MSRP, if they don't sell to you due to the fact they want to sell to a buyer with an ADM they will just return the deposit. If they agree to sell the car to you at MSRP and you bail out, then there could be an issue. A lot depends on the state, in Cali it is always refundable.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
No they would have to refund the money. As no service or product was transferred. The letter says at MSRP, if they don't sell to you due to the fact they want to sell to a buyer with an ADM they will just return the deposit. If they agree to sell the car to you at MSRP and you bail out, then there could be an issue. A lot depends on the state, in Cali it is always refundable.
Yeah, I do know Cali is special when it comes to consumer laws.

I wouldn't be so sure that applies for all states.
Sponsored