• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tindol Ford DH Scheudling

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Anybody that ordered a DH from Tindol Ford in North Carolina get a build date yet? They have 15 allocations and I am number 4 and still dont have a build date. Just curious if anybody has. AP, HP Blue Ember.
Sponsored

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Anybody that ordered a DH from Tindol Ford in North Carolina get a build date yet? They have 15 allocations and I am number 4 and still dont have a build date. Just curious if anybody has. AP, HP Blue Ember.
Pretty much same build, nada on build date. Unscheduled clean for a long time. Ordered 3/28.

OP
OP

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Pretty much same build, nada on build date. Unscheduled clean for a long time. Ordered 3/28.
Ahh okay, i ordered 3/28 as well. Did they tell you what allocation you were? They told me i was number 4. My order code is J103 (starting at 0, me being #4 lines up)

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Ahh okay, i ordered 3/28 as well. Did they tell you what allocation you were? They told me i was number 4. My order code is J103 (starting at 0, me being #4 lines up)
I was number 6 of their 6 allocations. I figured I was in for a long wait as the last allocation. However, it seems the original allocation numbers didn’t pan out the way Ford said they would. They said every dealer would get at least one Dark Horse, but that hasn’t materialized. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I was number 6 of their 6 allocations. I figured I was in for a long wait as the last allocation. However, it seems the original allocation numbers didn’t pan out the way Ford said they would. They said every dealer would get at least one Dark Horse, but that hasn’t materialized. Fingers crossed.
Yeah thats weird. A buddy of mine ordered 2 of them and was told he was 5 and 6. Its all jacked up. I might call and ask

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Nope not scheduled. I didn't order there but I think most DH in the US didn't get scheduled. Probably a hand few of them. But im still thinking that Ford still does not have a true production date for DH with AP, HP, blue amber yet.

OP
OP

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Well hopefully we can get our orders bc im starting get pissed off these ppl that ordered on a later date getting built dates and vins
Facts man, me and you both. I dont mind waiting if they just go in order of the line.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Facts man, me and you both. I dont mind waiting if they just go in order of the line.
Yeah it also depends on the dealer and how many allocations they have which i think that is bs you can customers that are wanting to buy a car
Sponsored