• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Note to all aspiring YTers. If you start your video with yo yo yo...yo just lost 2/3 of your potential viewers... you know who has 2 thumbs and hates that shyte? This guy (insert pic of me with my thumbs facing my face)
I'm glad somebody got it !

But only 2/3?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Tbh stangmode probably knows the date and time considering his relations with Ford and that he hasnt made a video on the rumors of the date. Knowing him he would jump on the opportunity to clickbate the order date on his videos unless he wasnt allowed to

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
I smell a subscriber
Tbh stangmode probably knows the date and time considering his relations with Ford and that he hasnt made a video on the rumors of the date. Knowing him he would jump on the opportunity to clickbate the order date on his videos unless he wasnt allowed to
S650 Mustang Start of 2024MY Mustang production is 4/11/23. Order banks open 1/14/23. Scheduling begins 3/11/23 (per Donlan and Element Fleet Forecasts) DE81EA54-F29A-4BF1-86B0-8250E03A0050

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I regularly read TheLayoff.com for Ford, and it seems since laying off a ton of folks a few months ago, corporate has been kind of a circus between employee morale being completely shot and the remaining workers having to take on additional workload from former colleagues.

Although I'm speculating, that may be a (small?) contributing factor to the somewhat sketchy information we've been getting from them about the order books.

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
I regularly read TheLayoff.com for Ford, and it seems since laying off a ton of folks a few months ago, corporate has been kind of a circus between employee morale being completely shot and the remaining workers having to take on additional workload from former colleagues.

Although I'm speculating, that may be a (small?) contributing factor to the somewhat sketchy information we've been getting from them about the order books.
I’m picturing the new guy furiously googling how to open up the order banks…

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Going on 8pm here in DFW, called my dealer, they know nothing. I guarantee you, if I didn’t want a mustang and looking forward to it, they’d be open. Ford sucks

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
Interest rates getting pretty high for new cars. I had 2.7 on my Camaro 4 months ago now the lowest is 5. Might be worth finding that Mach 1 and waiting a few years for a DH. No news from my local dealer on 24 orders.
I've been doing this for a few people lately on GT's and M1's. GT's have good rates at 2.49-2.99% for the 2022's...plus a lot of cash discounts to stack on top.

Since the start of the new year, though, M1's rates are BAAAAAD. 6.99-7.49% on the leftover 2022's and 2023's. Unless you are throwing down a huge chunk of cash, those rates will kill a lot of peoples dreams of scooping up an M1.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Financing though the dealer is just not the move for a specialty vehicle and I’m sure y’all know that. My credit union doesn’t care if it’s 45K or 65K, the rate will be the same. Dealers can usually win with special financing offers on standard vehicles such as your focus, escape, etc. Several credit unions have hovered at high 4s low 5s starting out for the past few months. With the fed likely going with a few, smaller rate hikes, I wouldn’t think auto loan rates would change much in the next 6 months.
I've been doing this for a few people lately on GT's and M1's. GT's have good rates at 2.49-2.99% for the 2022's...plus a lot of cash discounts to stack on top.

Since the start of the new year, though, M1's rates are BAAAAAD. 6.99-7.49% on the leftover 2022's and 2023's. Unless you are throwing down a huge chunk of cash, those rates will kill a lot of peoples dreams of scooping up an M1.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Financing though the dealer is just not the move for a specialty vehicle and I’m sure y’all know that. My credit union doesn’t care if it’s 45K or 65K, the rate will be the same. Dealers can usually win with special financing offers on standard vehicles such as your focus, escape, etc. Several credit unions have hovered at high 4s low 5s starting out for the past few months. With the fed likely going with a few, smaller rate hikes, I wouldn’t think auto loan rates would change much in the next 6 months.
agreed. Those rates were through my credit union. There will be more rate hikes. I didint think it would go from 2.7 to 5 in four months but it did. 5 or even 4 is way too high IMO.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
still nothing
no order bank openings, order/price guide releases or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.