• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stangmode 1/4 mile run

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I sure hope not - but grasping at straws here as to why its this slow on a drag radial

I mean when you look at where this car is making power compared to the S550- and then knowing how good the A10 is at keeping the power in the exact spot where the 4th gen Coyote has an advantage over the 3rd gen - something seems off -

3rd gen S550s were putting the times down with no miles as well - I mean breaking in the motor isnt going to net you 4 tenths

New car- all the dynos are being done in higher gears- only conclusion I can think of is either this guy sucks at driving or wondering if there is something going on in lower gears....but again reaching at straws here

Even though i canā€™t stand the dude i donā€™t think this was really his fault other than he should have just said screw and launch it hard af. He wasnā€™t really brake torquing it all that much
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Itā€™s not a dual clutch so from what Iā€™ve seen going into manual mode, causes more issues than it solves lol leave it in auto and get a good tune on it
Just a question, whatā€™s the point of the paddles?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well if ya wanna actually race not too much lol šŸ˜‚ i know a lot of guys that donā€™t touch them
Is the intent for lower down, in and out of corners but when wot, forggettaboutit ?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty much lmfao
Whatā€™s one to do if they suspect short shifting (not saying this is the case - just asking in general) with the 10r? Only remedied via a tu[n]e?

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Whatā€™s one to do if they suspect short shifting (not saying this is the case - just asking in general) with the 10r? Only remedied via a tu[n]e?
I seriously doubt itā€™s short shifting more than likely fords got a lot of limiters in the Ecu, preventing it from shifting super aggressively. Tuning would fix that issue

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Even though i canā€™t stand the dude i donā€™t think this was really his fault other than he should have just said screw and launch it hard af. He wasnā€™t really brake torquing it all that much

I previously owned a PP1 A10 car - they have an ULTRA low first gear- so if you brake torque it more it just goes up in smoke - or at least mine did

Also- if the 24 has the same programming the 22 and 23s did- the more you brake torque- the more power it removes

The good thing is - a 22 owner said once they tuned out this torque management- the launches were a night and day difference

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The 2.0 60ft says a lot about the launch. If you can't do better on DR's, there is something wrong.

Every tenth in the 60 is worth 2 tenths in ET.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've gotten a better 60' in an Ecoboost on stock tires

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
What is interesting(for me) is the MPH, not sure what the DA is but the speed is not that good compared to previous gen. That would be a great indication of the power ( my best according to Dragy 402@~118.2mph([email protected]) with my 18 EU spec GT A10 PP however with a drop-in filter and x-pipe)

But let's see until there is some "better" weather and more cars on 402 with regards to the trap speeds. I am guessing 121-122 should be possible

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Stangmode needs to pull the carbon traps.. HAHA

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
My last Mustang was a 08 convertible gt/cs 4.6 300 hp so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be happy with my 24 convertible gt pp a10 which is showing shipped as of last Thursday.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Seeing all these times is making me strongly consider cancelling my order. Just don't know what I'd get instead.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Seeing all these times is making me strongly consider cancelling my order. Just don't know what I'd get instead.
What spec did you order?

a few notes-
carbon traps seem to make a difference
There "could" be torque management if you brake torque- this is what they did on the 22 and 23s but with a tune -- launches improved and times dropped
Sponsored