• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
Weird....I don't ever recall seeing the "S650 mule" pictured here with open mesh on the front.

When we saw the mule with the twin calipers, it was sporting a "normal" S550 front end, albeit in camo, and had the Mach 1 Handling Pack wheels.

S650 mule 2.jpg
S650 mule.jpg

+1 Where did this photo come from? And why haven’t I seen it before? And are there more of that early mule with that front end?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It was big news on M6G when it first broke out.
Nope, the car with the "S650 mule" quotation has NOT been seen before.........the only mule we've seen with the twin caliper setup is the one I've added above. It had the Mach 1 Handling Pack wheels and it was that car that started the "4 wheel drive" rumors. This other car just has the GT Performance Pack wheels and exposed mesh over the front lower bumper openings. We've definitely not seen that car before!

:)

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Nope, the car with the "S650 mule" quotation has NOT been seen before.........the only mule we've seen with the twin caliper setup is the one I've added above. It had the Mach 1 Handling Pack wheels and it was that car that started the "4 wheel drive" rumors. This other car just has the GT Performance Pack wheels and exposed mesh over the front lower bumper openings. We've definitely not seen that car before!

:)
You're right I was mistaken on that one.. Either way nice to see more and more camo cars comin out!!

NOW DROP THE DAMN HEAVY CAMO!!!!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Speakers on pillars redesigned... Mach E center stack

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Similar brake setup as the car in the original post!

but damn the hood looks long
That's what I want, as a designer, I believe you can never have a long enough hood on a front engine sports car, ok, technically you can, but only when you get to like Mercedes SLS AMG levels lol.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I'm just gonna say it, if the proportions shown on these mules are accurate, and not simply some camo trickery, I'm digging it. We were all nervous that the s650 would look too similar to the s550. Considering we can tell them apart based on proportions alone, I don't think that's going to be a problem. On a side note, with Ford openly testing mules left and right now, and teasing racecars based on the s650, I'm starting to think some sort of reveal, or at least teaser in April for the New York auto show is more likely. Maybe showing the gt3 version of the s650 or something.