• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Video Reviews

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I thought it would be good to have a general thread for review videos as they come out. I’m sure Ford will release some soon to the top YouTube auto reviewers. Has anyone seen any yet, other than at auto shows? Live on the road/track driving reviews? I have not seen any. Does anyone have information/dates for Ford to release the s650 for review?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
There haven't been any yet. If other launches are any example, press and social media "influencers" will be flown out to a location to drive the cars on the same day. They will probably be embargoed so that the content is released from everyone on the same day.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I'm hoping they've already done their influencer test drives and that the embargo lifts Sunday or Monday. All purely wishful thinking on my part, nothing other than my magic 8 ball to give me insight

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
My guess is that they aren’t gonna let the media drive the cars till the production models especially since all of the marketing has been giving a summer timeframe that's when id expect to start seeing actual reviews but I hope i am wrong

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I would think we'd start seeing some driving reviews soon? Anybody know a timeframe?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Theropher getting a ride along

nice @7.20-ish it is mentioned there is a (quite a bit) quicker steering rack which is huge! Will be interesting to hear the reviews once they can throw it around the track

Last edited:

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617)
Sounds so good!

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Wonder when the youtubers will get their shot at reviewing the car. Everything so far is quite tame driving by Ford employees.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Theropher getting a ride along

nice @7.20-ish it is mentioned there is a (quite a bit) quicker steering rack which is huge! Will be interesting to hear the reviews once they can throw it around the track
I noticed that he mentioned the rear seat delete on the Dark Horse, which I recall hearing about a long time ago, but don't remember seeing on the order guide. Perhaps I just missed it.

I would like to hear how the brakes feel now that the car has a BBW system. I have really liked the pedal feel of my last couple Mustangs, and I would hate to hear that the new car is not as good.

The screens have been beaten to death on here, but I did notice quite a lot of glare at times during that video. It looks like the screens are bright enough that you can still easily read them but they're so large and out in the open that there's definitely going to be some glare. I wonder why they didn't recess the driver's gauges like on the 18-23s?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
JULY??? Some people will have their cars by then hopefully

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
JULY??? Some people will have their cars by then hopefully
Maybe that is why there will be some reviews? I guess they are going to review people’s private vehicles and not Fords?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Maybe that is why there will be some reviews? I guess they are going to review people’s private vehicles and not Fords?
I hope Ford isn’t gonna force them to review other people’s cars. My guess is that they are waiting to get actual production cars so it will be exactly what we can expect when they review it

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Anyone got any news on when youtubers are getting their reviews going?
Sponsored