• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
That looksā€¦

AMAZING!!!

Shelby in the past has usually crapped the bed Amber Heard style.

but they e nailed this design. Incredible. Best looking s650 so far.

Must have either hired new designers or the old designers finally modernized their style.

the only thing that doesnā€™t fit are the two old-looking dampers attached to the front splitter.

the headlight surrrounds (actually functionally vented!), fender vents, hood extractors, ā€œintakeā€ size increases in either side of the front lower grille, rockers, engine compartment, diffuser, 5 inch exhaust, borla, interior treatment, etc. dang! Even that usually ugly Shelby grille bar is designed to fit fit in with flowing lines and is now a total design asset. Looks great!

the rear wing could use a more modern design to fit the rest of the car too, but overrallā€¦ wow. Beautiful.

this thing puts RTR and Saleenā€™s current efforts to shame.

Not only is it ā€œhot.ā€ But itā€™s classy too.
Congrats Shelby American. You e done it.

Last edited:

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I'm sure it looks much better in person, but I'm not feeling the press photos. I'm not digging the front grill either - looks busy.

The Shelby American website has more color combinations that show better color/style combos, in my opinion at least.

But for sure, this thing will be $140k, easily.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I'm sure it looks much better in person, but I'm not feeling the press photos. I'm not digging the front grill either - looks busy.

The Shelby American website has more color combinations that show better color/style combos, in my opinion at least.

But for sure, this thing will be $140k, easily.
watch the videos.
Looks way better from various angles and motion than in some photos.
In person, you can tell sheā€™s a looker.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
It looks absolutely amazing, no doubt about that, but unfortunately I'm not fucking rich and that's a special order only package so RTR is still the best boutique option for me. Would still love to see one of those one day.

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
This might be the best looking S650 I've seen.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
watch the videos.
Looks way better from various angles and motion than in some photos.
In person, you can tell sheā€™s a looker.
I'm definitely eager to hopefully see one in person. That'll be the deciding factor if I like the style or not šŸ¤™

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 GT vert A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 6MT
Considering the S550 version was 145k id say closer to 140-150k
Likely and herein lies the problem. I donā€™t know if these get distributed through SA direct or Ford dealers, but raise your hand if you expect to buy one close to MSRP. From there theyā€™ll just bounce around between different meetups of Barrett-Jackson and Mecum at prices that will defy reality. And letā€™s be honest: 830 hp and other great specs wonā€™t matter one bit because the cars will be too valuable to drive and enjoy. Witness the delivery miles CFTP HE GT500s out there right now if you want a preview. Hell, many of them have never even been PDId! I predict theyā€™ll be a little lower calorie version of the GTD and the Ford GT. Itā€™s a shame, really.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I wish the DH would actually look like this to stand out from the GT. The diffusor in carbon fibre or glossy black, different hood vents, the different seats. It would have been so much greater.

S650 Mustang S650 Shelby Super Snake Debuts, Featuring 830+HP! super snake 1

S650 Mustang S650 Shelby Super Snake Debuts, Featuring 830+HP! super snake 6

S650 Mustang S650 Shelby Super Snake Debuts, Featuring 830+HP! super snake 3

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
The 23 Super Snake started at $140K. These will probably start over $150K with the verts over $160K. I'll bet they sell all 250 before summer or within months of the start of order taking.

These 2 cars are great looking. Love the logo and the side lettering. That convertible is awesome looking. I also think that pricing will be in the collector realm, and you will only see these at shows and very occasionally on the road.

Timry2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT Sport
Looks great, but the timing is off. Wallets are being tapped out. It will be for the small number of folks that have deep and are willing to buy toys

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
That looksā€¦

AMAZING!!!

Shelby in the past has usually crapped the bed Amber Heard style.

but they e nailed this design. Incredible. Best looking s650 so far.

Must have either hired new designers or the old designers finally modernized their style.

the only thing that doesnā€™t fit are the two old-looking dampers attached to the front splitter.

the headlight surrrounds (actually functionally vented!), fender vents, hood extractors, ā€œintakeā€ size increases in either side of the front lower grille, rockers, engine compartment, diffuser, 5 inch exhaust, borla, interior treatment, etc. dang! Even that usually ugly Shelby grille bar is designed to fit fit in with flowing lines and is now a total design asset. Looks great!

the rear wing could use a more modern design to fit the rest of the car too, but overrallā€¦ wow. Beautiful.

this thing puts RTR and Saleenā€™s current efforts to shame.

Not only is it ā€œhot.ā€ But itā€™s classy too.
Congrats Shelby American. You e done it.
I know I am in the minority. I don't really care for the look. First of all I am not a fan of stripes on cars in general. I like a more muted look. I understand it's badass but just not my taste. Less is more in my book.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Can I just get the hood, rear bumper/exhaust valence, and rear trunk lid with wing? šŸ˜…
Sponsored