• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Looking at how deep the dash pad is, I'm thinking the top of the dash isn't installed. There could be hope for the double hump dash. Maybe even room for a HUD?

S650 2023 Mustang EcoBoost Interior Spyshot 36 (2).jpg
Thats what I was thinking, look at the left side of the display, there is a fold and the pad goes behind thre display. There could be a double hump there.
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang INTERIOR First Look Spyshots! + More Exterior Shots Screenshot_20220411-193832_Samsung Internet

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2022
I have seen uglier interiors. :lipssealed:

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Well, now that we’ve seen the Inside and Sorta Guessed the Outside, Isn’t it Time to Start Looking for the Really Big Interior and Exterior Changes to be Implemented on S750?

Bring On the Concept Drawings!

Start Up the Mustang 8G Web Site!

kws6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Hard pass. Getting rid of most of the
hard controls in the centre stack and
moving them to the touchscreen is
a deal killer for me.

Moving the a/c vents down so they
blow at hand level Camaro style is
also a step backwards.

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
I can live with that interior, if they only give me one final manual transmission.

dd766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda accord
If I can get one for 40-43K out the door I am going to get on the list once it comes out.

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
My assumption would be that the button means that feature could be turned off. Otherwise, no point in a button, right?
On my Golf R, you had to turn the feature off every time you start the car, super annoying.
I haven’t missed that feature at all sing getting my Stang.

Ben-Hur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
the on/off button is probably there to deactivate the automatic speed limiter, mandatory for every start in europe since this year
happy that it is quickly accessible and not in a lost menu of the dashboard!
looks great as an interior so far !

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
This is a sad day. No Mustang should ever have a driver oriented dash layout, it should be flat, symmetrical and with a double brow on top. Heck that is the only design element of that otherwise ridiculous Mach-E that I really appreciate.

The other major fault is the deletion of the physical hvac controls. That is an ergonomic nightmare and other brands are already reversing this failed design policy after receiving endless hate over it.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Tesla Model 3
This is a sad day. No Mustang should ever have a driver oriented dash layout, it should be flat, symmetrical and with a double brow on top. Heck that is the only design element of that otherwise ridiculous Mach-E that I really appreciate.

The other major fault is the deletion of the physical hvac controls. That is an ergonomic nightmare and other brands are already reversing this failed design policy after receiving endless hate over it.
So I’m not quite getting the HVAC complaints…. Does no one use auto climate? I set a temp and auto climate fan level in my Maverick and rarely touch the controls again…. I’m not constantly adjusting HVAC to the point where having the controls touch screen based would be an issue.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
So I’m not quite getting the HVAC complaints…. Does no one use auto climate? I set a temp and auto climate fan level in my Maverick and rarely touch the controls again…. I’m not constantly adjusting HVAC to the point where having the controls touch screen based would be an issue.
Same, In my F250, I just set the temp and leave it.

Birddogjr350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 FX4 2016 ford explorer Sport
if you look at the pic on the infotainment screen you can see the car no longer has a double brow dash.
Sponsored