• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she?

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Looks like the left(passenger) side of the front of a Saleen with a blacked out running pony.

12554055d8b914b364e87cde83724360.jpg
Hmm, except the bumper portion dividing the headlight and grille is thinner in Jem's pic. The grille is definitely the same though.
Sponsored

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
These two 2022 special edition models have the emblem near the headlight instead of the center so maybe they’ll have the same placement on the s650 for SE models or every model out the gate!

S650 Mustang S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she? 5434099B-3554-4A18-B983-74F2F1365022

S650 Mustang S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she? 9081CAFA-D174-4506-AAF7-35F37527AA7B

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I'll take a breadcrumb of a possible truth over some wannabe who show up like a bad rash every time a new model is about to come out and spit 50 lines of random BS claiming to be true.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

People like their jobs.
People who know people who like their jobs, want them to keep their jobs.

Timing is everything.....

Jem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
I'll take a breadcrumb of a possible truth over some wannabe who show up like a bad rash every time a new model is about to come out and spit 50 lines of random BS claiming to be true.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

People like their jobs.
People who know people who like their jobs, want them to keep their jobs.

Timing is everything.....
All good mate

You're not valued any less because you have nothing to contribute.

I hope I'm not valued any more either.. I just have something that you all may enjoy.

Take it or leave it.

Ps i love my job, those i know love their job, and i know what i can and can't say and i certainly won't do anything to put anybody in danger.

In this case, this has come from no connection to me or those i know.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
All good mate

You're not valued any less because you have nothing to contribute.

I hope I'm not valued any more either.. I just have something that you all may enjoy.

Take it or leave it.

Ps i love my job, those i know love their job, and i know what i can and can't say and i certainly won't do anything to put anybody in danger.

In this case, this has come from no connection to me or those i know.
Then why not share what you have if it isn’t tied to someone jeopardizing their job ?