• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Finally got confirmation from Ford this am. Week of 7/31

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 2024 Mustang order confirmatio

Ordered March 27th, 2023
Scheduled Build Date July 31st, 2024. GT Premium, 6-speed, 401A, Red Brembos, Nite Pony, Upgraded Exhaust, Black exterior + Red interior

No Performance Pack, no Magneride

Thoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Mine finally got scheduled! Ordered on the 29th, updated on the 5th of May, and got my build date for July 24th! Finally can stop checking every week lol.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
Still cant get that damn tracker to work!!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Me either! Have had a VIN & build date for like a month now. I'm contacting Ford chat tomorrow just to see if my build date has moved being I can't see anything on the tracker and a lot of other peoples' builds on here have been moved. Also going to ask them if the Flat Rock plant is even running which they will probably have no idea.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Scheduled build week of 07/31. Loaded GT Premium, 6 speed, PP, 401A, active, magneride, etc.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Me either! Have had a VIN & build date for like a month now. I'm contacting Ford chat tomorrow just to see if my build date has moved being I can't see anything on the tracker and a lot of other peoples' builds on here have been moved. Also going to ask them if the Flat Rock plant is even running which they will probably have no idea.
Have you tried using a different browser?
Before I could only get it to work on my ipad. But recently I was able to get the tracker to work in FireFox browser. Microsoft Edge would never load the page n I always got " We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." error.

Hope that helps.

Herb

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Same here, driving me nuts since people are starting to get their window stickers.

Last edited:

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Fastback has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 26, 2023.

Red, Premium package manual but without handling package. The dealer was allocated 10 and I got the fifth one and it will be known as 00680.

Last edited:

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Fastback has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 26, 2023.

Red, Premium package but without handling package. The dealer was allocated 10 and I got the fifth one and it will be known as 00680.
Bout time we see these start rolling down the line.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid

Red, Premium package manual but without handling package. The dealer was allocated 10 and I got the fifth one and it will be known as 00680.
So I wonder is this one of the main production dates for the DH 🤔.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
So I wonder is this one of the main production dates for the DH 🤔.
Last I checked my DH is still scheduled for the 19th of June. I'm hopeful.
Sponsored