• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I texted my dealer today. He can see more on his computer than the Ford tracker. My DH build just got moved from 6/19 to 7/10
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I texted my dealer today. He can see more on his computer than the Ford tracker. My DH build just got moved from 6/19 to 7/10
that’s ridiculous

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
The more I think about it, I wonder how many foks who are unscheduled clean have the Magneride.

I haven't seen anyone whose build has been scheduled explcitly say they ordered it, and any mention of it has been left off the work stop / restriciton updates.

That could have something to do with being pushed to the back of the line if Ford doesn't have the parts for that specific component.
I got Magneride I also have pp NP Active exhaust. I have a build date of 6/14. Also maybe making a difference 6 speed

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
The more I think about it, I wonder how many foks who are unscheduled clean have the Magneride.

I haven't seen anyone whose build has been scheduled explcitly say they ordered it, and any mention of it has been left off the work stop / restriciton updates.

That could have something to do with being pushed to the back of the line if Ford doesn't have the parts for that specific component.
I'm unscheduled with mag ride - NP - PP

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
I ordered 6 weeks ago. GT Premium. Still nothing from Ford and the dealer has no information either. I'm thinking of canceling the order.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I ordered 6 weeks ago. GT Premium. Still nothing from Ford and the dealer has no information either. I'm thinking of canceling the order.
Shortly after placing the order, you should have received a confirmation e-mail from Ford. Did you? If not, follow-up with the dealer. Many times, they input the address incorrectly, or forget.

After order confirmation, you might not receive any further word for quite some time (months). The next e-mail from Ford should announce the build as being scheduled for production, with a VIN.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
same boat.. but did get the email from ford that they have the order..

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
same boat.. but did get the email from ford that they have the order..
I also ordered mine the first week of order banks opening and haven't heard anything. I'm not worried though. Most of the people on here haven't gotten a date yet from my assessment. It'll happen. Just gotta be patient. I did get the email FWIW.

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
I never received an email from Ford. I chatted with the support team at Ford yesterday and the gave me a VIN for a MACH E. I called the dealer and they had no clue why Ford gave me a VIN for a MACH E.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I never received an email from Ford. I chatted with the support team at Ford yesterday and the gave me a VIN for a MACH E. I called the dealer and they had no clue why Ford gave me a VIN for a MACH E.
It sounds like your dealer goofed. Not sure how else an incorrect order could have been placed.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
It sounds like your dealer goofed. Not sure how else an incorrect order could have been placed.
I originally got the VIN and build date for a Ford Bronco from Ford chat using my printout from the dealer that clearly says Mustang on it. The printout says order code L123 and the dealer had it under L124 somehow. No idea how that is even possible. They also had the wrong phone number and email address on file for me. I contacted Ford marketing over the phone who conference called the dealer in rather quickly and resolved everything. Once they had the right order code they were able to find my actual build date and VIN in the system for the Mustang and gave it to me while we were still on the phone. The phone number is 1-800-334-4375

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I originally got the VIN and build date for a Ford Bronco from Ford chat using my printout from the dealer that clearly says Mustang on it. The printout says order code L123 and the dealer had it under L124 somehow. No idea how that is even possible. They also had the wrong phone number and email address on file for me. I contacted Ford marketing over the phone who conference called the dealer in rather quickly and resolved everything. Once they had the right order code they were able to find my actual build date and VIN in the system for the Mustang and gave it to me while we were still on the phone. The phone number is 1-800-334-4375
You know what's crazy? My dealer got MY phone number and email wrong too. I had to contact Ford directly and they updated it. I literally spelled out my email over the phone, letter for letter for my dealer. I had been emailing them.... Still got it wrong.

Sorry you had to deal with that for so long before getting it resolved. The incompetence is really worrisome when you are halfway handing tens of thousands of dollars to these kinds of people.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
You know what's crazy? My dealer got MY phone number and email wrong too. I had to contact Ford directly and they updated it. I literally spelled out my email over the phone, letter for letter for my dealer. I had been emailing them.... Still got it wrong.

Sorry you had to deal with that for so long before getting it resolved. The incompetence is really worrisome when you are halfway handing tens of thousands of dollars to these kinds of people.
Yea, it was quite the head scratcher. My email address is through gmail and it's just my name. I was also contacting them with the same email address before the order was placed. I'd love to see what they put in instead. They also had my phone number before the order was placed and I did see what they accidentally used. It wasn't even remotely close. I'm 39 and have been a Mustang enthusiast since the age of 10. I have lost a lot of respect for Ford throughout this process as I feel like this is the worst business dealing I have ever been involved in. It took me over 20 years just to get in position to be able to responsibly afford one and I just had much higher hopes for the process. Really dissatisfied with the whole experience but just trying to weather the storm and hope I get the thing by September anyways. October or later is pretty much a bust for me given the fact that I ordered a convertible and Winter is real.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Just got this from Ford on my Mach 1 order from September of 2022. So there's still a chance! LOL. I find this hilarious at this point. Just cancel the frickin thing!

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! Screenshot_20230511_205706_Gmail~2
Sponsored