• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Same here, just chatted and still unscheduled-clean. Did you get the PP or 401A?
The scheduling videos say the non-leather stitched interiors arent getting scheduled and the tracking list seems to support that.
Nope. Just a plain jane EB premium. I can wait, but was hoping to have it in time for a trip to Indy in July...
Sponsored

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
22E9781D-DF19-4765-B3BD-CDFF310EC7B8.png

Got my vin so I guess if i wanted to change anything oh well lol.
Rep said june 19 production.

MustyGTPrem- Vapor Blue 6Speed NP/PP/AE/MR with black Brembos.
just fyi i added NP to my build and it only pushed my build date back a week. but my dealer was able to update the order.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
just fyi i added NP to my build and it only pushed my build date back a week. but my dealer was able to update the order.
My dealer added np to my build and I got the scheduled email literally 20 min after lol

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Got an email from Ford today and my build week slipped from 6/19 to 6/26. Still not showing up on the tracking tool on Ford's website though.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Got an email from Ford today and my build week slipped from 6/19 to 6/26. Still not showing up on the tracking tool on Ford's website though.
Checking in to say exactly the same for me. 6/19->6/26 and tracker doesn't work.

I don't really mind the extra week as it'll probably all be on the same train anyways 😂

Last edited:

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
I wonder what you can’t modify post vin. Maybe things like transmission?

Last edited:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Checking in to same exactly the same for me. 6/19->6/26 and tracker doesn't work.

I don't really mind the extra week as it'll probably all be on the same train anyways 😂
Same exact situation for me. Train better act right.

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Hmm is the order tracker down for anyone? Its telling me my Vin or order code is invalid but I've been in a few times already.

“ We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN”
:(

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Hmm is the order tracker down for anyone? Its telling me my Vin or order code is invalid but I've been in a few times already.

“ We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN”
:(
That is the only message I have ever seen. I just got a scheduling email today though and I noticed a lot of people were getting those emails last week. My best guess is that they have modified your order and you are receiving a Ford Fiesta now.

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Got an email from Ford today and my build week slipped from 6/19 to 6/26. Still not showing up on the tracking tool on Ford's website though. Hoping to get it by late July or early August but not holding my breath. Anything after September would be kind of pointless being it's a convertible.
same here, called ford a while back… got VIN and a June 19 week build date. Just received email today saying now it’s June 26 build week
Checking in to same exactly the same for me. 6/19->6/26 and tracker doesn't work.

Same with me.. seems like everyone originally scheduled for June 19 went back a week!!

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
That is the only message I have ever seen. I just got a scheduling email today though and I noticed a lot of people were getting those emails last week. My best guess is that they have modified your order and you are receiving a Ford Fiesta now.
Lol i was just using the wrong tool. Looks fine although I am still on order confirmed.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
My dealer added np to my build and I got the scheduled email literally 20 min after lol
thats exactly what happened to me lol. I had previously reached out to Ford and they found my VIN and build date of 6/19 but i hadnt gotten anything from my dealer. allegedly they had no info.

but after i talked to them about adding the NP, less than an hour later texted me w a pic of the confirmation email with the 6/26 build date.

just thought it was funny how confused they were after trying to explain it was going to set my build date back indefinitely "parts guy says only 8% of NP and PP mustangs are being built, blah blah blah"

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Guess my rep never entered my email because Ive gotten nothing from them. I had to contact ford to get my VIN. Im gonna ask them to add my email

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Guess my rep never entered my email because Ive gotten nothing from them. I had to contact ford to get my VIN. Im gonna ask them to add my email
Same here! Pretty sure my dealer put their email in the order and not mine.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Same here! Pretty sure my dealer put their email in the order and not mine.
I talked with my salesperson Tuesday. Was told that the Ford system dictates who gets a email at times regardless of how many times they update the email. Sometimes ford just doesn't send the email. This what the Ford Rep told him and the system stupidly does that without an actual fix. My salesperson older his bronco right after my order was placed and got his email right then. So Ford system just very buggy and the lack of information makes it worse. I ordered a DH 3/27 and have nothing. I was told hopefully I get it by September. But if I don't then I'm probably gonna jump ship if I'm still in the same spot that I am in today... no information or expected production.
Sponsored