• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Ford, how they accept and schedule builds, is something of a black box; no one really knows how it works. Dealers receive allocations, prioritize their orders and discuss with their regional reps. What happens afterwards are Ford's internal processes. :inspect:

Regarding Member comments of the Order Tracker, the inconsistencies, that's, well, consistent. LOL. It's a series of systems which are not all connected, or update at different times and rates. It is not uncommon to have two sources, each with differing insight. :crazy:

But you've not only gotten orders in, but build dates for both, which is great. :like: :clap:
Thanks, as always, Skye!

agree, I did the same, 2 orders the same, 2 different dealers, neither came thru with build date..UGH
The flood gates have opened for me and BOTH have updated now with build dates as of this morning- I have hope at least ONE of yours goes through, Budman.

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! build date_s650s_updated
Sponsored

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 22E9781D-DF19-4765-B3BD-CDFF310EC7B8

Got my vin so I guess if i wanted to change anything oh well lol.
Rep said june 19 production.

MustyGTPrem- Vapor Blue 6Speed NP/PP/AE/MR with black Brembos.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
22E9781D-DF19-4765-B3BD-CDFF310EC7B8.png

Got my vin so I guess if i wanted to change anything oh well lol.
Rep said june 19 production.

MustyGTPrem- Vapor Blue 6Speed NP/PP/AE/MR with black Brembos.
This is going to be a beautiful build. Will look much better with the black brembos vs the grabber blue as advertised since it'll mesh well with the black accents from the NP package.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Finally got my official schedule for production email from Ford today 😊

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! Screenshot_20230427_105841_Gmail

Bennyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Finally received my emails from Ford today as well. In both orders the email says scheduled for week of 6/19 but when I click the track order link one car is week of 6/12 and the other is week of 6/15. Interesting.

Workhorse996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150. 2017 F150
A few weeks ago I talked to Ford and they gave me a Vin and a build week of 06/12 And the dealer called a few days later with a build date of 06/12.
Today I get my email from Ford saying it is scheduled for build the week of 06/19 a week later. With the same Vin.
I am thankful that it is scheduled. It’s a GT PP Covertible.

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
This is going to be a beautiful build. Will look much better with the black brembos vs the grabber blue as advertised since it'll mesh well with the black accents from the NP package.
I agree, thank you.On low sports cars full black looks so good. I knew the minute saw the infamous car in the events and reveal that was the only thing I’d change.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
A few weeks ago I talked to Ford and they gave me a Vin and a build week of 06/12 And the dealer called a few days later with a build date of 06/12.
Today I get my email from Ford saying it is scheduled for build the week of 06/19 a week later. With the same Vin.
I am thankful that it is scheduled. It’s a GT PP Covertible.
Their rep told me the week of 6/12, the email says 6/19, and the tracking page says 6/15.

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
Email I received today says build week of 6/19. Dealer is still showing week of 6/12 in his computer

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I went grabber blue with the Vapor blue and NP. Grabber blue just sets the car off. I think the blacks rims mesh with the emblems enough

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I went grabber blue with the Vapor blue and NP. Grabber blue just sets the car off. I think the blacks rims mesh with the emblems enough
Totally agree on the grabber blue brakes. Not that VPB and GB is bad combination, just seemed out of place for the cohesion of the color scheme to me. It's very subjective; I think the general consensus likes that combination, much more so than, those who don't.

Last edited:

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Totally agree on the grabber blue brakes. Not that VPB and GB is bad combination, just seemed out of place for the cohesion of the color scheme to me. It's very subjective; I think the general consensus likes that combination, much more so, than those who don't.
Oh for sure, I definitely wanted something different from the usual black brembos I’ve always had.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Finally got my official schedule for production email from Ford today 😊

Screenshot_20230427_105841_Gmail.jpg
Interesting though the date the dealer game me and date online and the date in this email are all different LOL
Sponsored