• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Just tried on Ford Performance, "unscheduled clean" and order still with "orders", not sent to factory.
Just checked again. Still "unscheduled clean".

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Dealer sent me pic of VIN and build date. Looks like it will be built May 22nd

See signature of build details...

Not sure what the rest of the order details mean, but looks like it will be Delivered week of May 29th. But assume that just means out the door to the holding area

then needs to hit the rails once a full car is arranged

Hoping and praying I will see it early summer. Very short summers up in Canada!

Great job FORD!!
InkedVIN.jpg
I hope you can enjoy the summer in your brand new car. What a present.

S65026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape V6
I have a build week of June 19th on a GT high with performance, night pony, and active valve.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Just checked again. Still "unscheduled clean".
I think they actually do the scheduling on Thursdays though so you might just be checking too early in the day. I was planning on checking Friday morning sometime knowing everything from Thursday has actually been scheduled.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I have a build week of June 19th on a GT high with performance, night pony, and active valve.
How and when did you find out?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Just chatted with Ford. Still unscheduled - clean. The wait continues. Starting to feel like this is a watched pot situation. Never gonna boil unless I just stop worrying about it, then I'll get a production date.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I'm going to follow up with the Ford Performance chat line tomorrow. If they are scheduling more cars today, it may have to go through an overnight batch refresh in their database before it's official.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I'm going to follow up with the Ford Performance chat line tomorrow. If they are scheduling more cars today, it may have to go through an overnight batch refresh in their database before it's official.
Good idea, from reading in M6G, it does look like sometimes the updates spill over to Friday.

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I got my build week from Customer Service but it doesn't show up when I use the Order Tracker. It only says order confirmed. Anyone else in the same boat or is your build week showing on the tracker?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I got my build week from Customer Service but it doesn't show up when I use the Order Tracker. It only says order confirmed. Anyone else in the same boat or is your build week showing on the tracker?
Yes, I called and was told 6/19/2023. I also got an email from my dealer with the info

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Yeah, Ford customer service gave me a build week date. My order tracker also just says confirmed as well. Dealer says that doesn't seem to get updated right away.
Sponsored