• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Looking for this exact spec in a Dark Horse. Black roof, badges, wheels, red calipers. Looks great!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm not one to normally jump on the panel gap train, but as it was brought up in another one of these show cars, the hood fitment at the front passenger side corner is terrible. Car looks pretty good in red though. I still want to see them out in natural light though. The show lighting makes the matte black corner vent pieces look much darker than they really are, and I think that looks better than what they look like in natural light.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Never liked candy red on a single modern Mustang until these photos

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I'm not one to normally jump on the panel gap train, but as it was brought up in another one of these show cars, the hood fitment at the front passenger side corner is terrible. Car looks pretty good in red though. I still want to see them out in natural light though. The show lighting makes the matte black corner vent pieces look much darker than they really are, and I think that looks better than what they look like in natural light.
Might as well hold judgement until we see production cars roll out since everything we've seen has been super inconsistent

The show car I saw had picture perfect panel gaps everywhere and it made such a big difference since S550s have pound for pound some of the ugliest panel fitment right up next to Teslas imo, but we'll see

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Might as well hold judgement until we see production cars roll out since everything we've seen has been super inconsistent

The show car I saw had picture perfect panel gaps everywhere and it made such a big difference since S550s have pound for pound some of the ugliest panel fitment right up next to Teslas imo, but we'll see
Yeah, I agree. My S550 was actually pretty good, and the S650 show car I saw in person didn’t have any noticeable issues that I saw.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
That red is a hair too much....

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I have noticed, over time, the orange hue in the Race Red color slowly fades away from the sun leaving the color a dull red.