• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona (EV + ICE), Scat Pack, Daytona R/T Revealed! 670 Horsepower / 0-60mph in 3.3 Secs

JM150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 5.0L V8
Hybrid front drive added to Dark Horse 5.0L easily stomps this HO Hurricane I-6, and will run right along the BEV. Hopefully Fords next powertrain is a parallel hybrid V-8. I’m done with the 6 cylinder everything narrative myself, they are fine but not everything needs to be the same. Would rather hear the roar of America meshed with electric power before I bought any 6 cylinder. The new E-Ray Corvette has it right imo. V-8 top end power married with electic torque. A V-8 that does 2.6 seconds 0-60 with consistent and easy launches.

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Gotta' admit, I love it. The base model with ICE is 420 HP and with the twin turbo nature of the engine it'll be tunable for big power. It'll also start around $40k or slightly more. And it looks awesome. Hmm....

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
If and only if this hurricane turns out to be a modern 2JZ …. Then watch out.

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
And AWD/RWD selectable. Wow. Can't wait to hear the transmission ratio and axle ratio specs. If they do it right even the base models will be nasty 0-60.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The interior is a nice upgrade over the outgoing car, but I'm not fond of the overall look and size. The car is ludicrously heavy, and it looks like it's about 250 feet long. The wheel gap has that vintage New Edge Mustang look though, if you're in to that 4x4 style.

As an electric car, there are better options, IMO, even when accouting for performance and price. As an ICE car, I don't have any interest in an automatic twin turbo 6. I'm happy that it exists though, because someone out there will love it, and hopefully it prompts Ford to not rest on their laurels.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Not even getting into engine choices/options since we pretty much all agree on the lack of a v8, but that is a hideous looking vehicle 🤢

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Interior is much nicer than the Mustang though. Those seats look great. Material look great. The power train, the outside of the vehicle and the weight are just turning me off.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Those seats look great.
I have the fanciest seats possible in my '21 SCAT and I'll take the cloth Mustang seats any day. The ergos and support of the Dodge seats is utter garbage.. My Recaro shod Camaro was better even on multi-hour trips without a single break. Apparently Dodge doesn't know where to find people who can design a seat.

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
5800 pounds. No thanks.
The Dark Horse is my limit for weight and I would still love to cut 150lbs off that. The Dodge is a cool car but I just can't imagine anything other than a straight line in this car. However, if you want a straight line Dodge has continued with a solid design. Personally if forced to go to EV sports cars I am looking more at the new Toyota MR2.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I have the fanciest seats possible in my '21 SCAT and I'll take the cloth Mustang seats any day. The ergos and support of the Dodge seats is utter garbage.. My Recaro shod Camaro was better even on multi-hour trips without a single break. Apparently Dodge doesn't know where to find people who can design a seat.
I prefer seats without a movable headrest in a performance car. The Mustang seats are comfortable but they still went cheap on them.
Sponsored