• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

% off msrp on 24 GTs

CGNpony86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150
im just saying those of us that work at ford who are eligible for the a plan(which should be 4-5k off msrp) discount should also get what the dealer is marking msrp's down to. otherwise whats the benefit of being an employee

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
otherwise whats the benefit of being an employee
a special postit note on the assembly-line paperwork that says "build it like you care" so the panel fitment isn't rubbish? And at least comes with matching seats? And maybe the correct headlights?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
A (current employee)
Z (retiree)
D (dealership employee)
X (tier 1 supplier)

A/Z < D < X

A/Z is often referred to as 'dealer invoice', but there is still some addl money that Ford pays the dealership called "dealer holdback", typically to offset things like marketing, advertisemt, carrying costs, etc. You can try to get a piece of this, especially on an ordered vehicle, but many dealers won't play that game.

Dealers can/do sell at lower prices because they want to move vehicles that have been sitting, as it costs them money to have it sit there and/or to free up cash to buy more profitable vehicles.

The various plans can save you other money, too, as there are limitations to how much the dealer can charge you for other things (e.g., doc fees) compared to a sale not completed under AZDX Plan. Rules for who can use thesw plans as well as what can/can't be charged are pretty strict.

Here's an example of MSRP for a 24 Mustang GT (63,035.00) as well as A/Z, D, and X plan pricing:

S650 Mustang % off msrp on 24 GTs Screenshot_20240227_193540_Fastmail

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm curious to see what kind of deals people can get from "custom orders" (i.e. Performance Package, Active Exhaust, Magneride, etc.). I was able to shave a few hundred dollars off my window sticker and get a few more hundred dollars for my trade-in at the end of December, but my dealer wasn't willing to budge much outside of that.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Custom ordered Gt Premium back in June from Granger Ford, 2% below invoice, roughly 7% below MSRP

JDR09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP
GT premium w/ manual, performance package, active exhaust and magnaride. I paid MSRP, they would not go below at all, and I even walked out the first day. But it was the exact spec I was looking for so I sucked it up. Central Cal.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Sighhhhh.. I should have waited.

Fitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, soon to be 2024 mustang gt premium
The intent of this thread is to help the buyers to make an informed decision knowing what other deals are available. Please include the following:

msrp
Trim
Performance package
Transmission type

in SoCal I’m generally seeing 4.5k off on base manual GTs as they are apparently the least popular build but am not able to replicate the same deal on performance package equipped GTs.
Nationwide I’ve seen up to 6k in discount being offered on the dealer websites.
Given the rather large disparity between build and sold unit disparity and ~12k units avaiable for sale nationally I’m personally holding off until 15% off msrp discounts are attainable.
msrp 62,535
gt premium
yes performance package
manual
KCMO
Bob Sight Ford
3.5k off msrp

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Man, you guys are getting great deals. 25% off means the dealer is paying to sell you the car. Wow
When I ordered mine, the dealer offered $1300 off MSRP.
I thought that was fair. I agreed on the price so I will pay.
I don't see other dealers in this area coming down $5k.

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
Wow. Where are you seeing 25% off? 5-6k off of a 55-60k car is 10%. That seems to be the norm in the DC and MD area now.

FrankAR15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS Fsport, Toyota 4Runner, Genesis coupe
I have been seeing $5300 - $6500 off a 59k MSRP in dealer ads in MD. I ordered a car and the salesman looked at the deals on their own lot cars and offered the same on the car I special ordered.
We will see when the car comes in......

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Where I live, NY, Mustangs as well as most cars, except EV, are selling for more than MSRP and dealers are packing the cars with high profit options like VIN etching, 'ceramic coating' which is spray wax and so forth. Then to get a decent price you need to finance through the dealer which is BS.. My MSRP was $54435 and I paid $51,120 using X-Plan and that was fine for me.. No add on crap Dealer tossed in 2 oil changes for free as well. All cash deal.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I just did a special order at invoice in S. Cali.

Dave

4ksk416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
In Northern CA, looking for an mt82 300a/301a gt with active. What kind of pricing are you getting? Best I can get is +-3k off msrp. Let me know if you have experience with specific dealers and pricing.
Sponsored