• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

$5,000 off MSRP

fordvideoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
I usually don't post sales at our dealership on forums but if someone is looking for a 2024 Ford Mustang, we have them marked down to $5,000 below MSRP. Most of them have Clearcoat and full window tint added but it is included in the pricing. We ship all over the country and will even pay for $1000 of shipping cost if you finance with us at Ford Credit's standard rates. Feel free to contacted from our website and mention that you saw it on mustang7g to get the shipping special.

https://www.long-mcarthur.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Mustang

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tim Bartz
Internet Manager
Long McArthur
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
You have a PM

MJS54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Corvette Cpe, '18 Lexus ES 350, '23 Bronco Spt
I usually don't post sales at our dealership on forums but if someone is looking for a 2024 Ford Mustang, we have them marked down to $5,000 below MSRP. Most of them have Clearcoat and full window tint added but it is included in the pricing. We ship all over the country and will even pay for $1000 of shipping cost if you finance with us at Ford Credit's standard rates. Feel free to contacted from our website and mention that you saw it on mustang7g to get the shipping special.

https://www.long-mcarthur.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Mustang

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tim Bartz
Internet Manager
Long McArthur

MJS54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Corvette Cpe, '18 Lexus ES 350, '23 Bronco Spt
That's great info about the GT's, but I did note that you have added a higher mark up to the Dark Horse...thankfully, my local dealer added only $5K to my DH order...

Last edited:

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Awesome that these deals are starting to float around especially on the forums since you can't seem to sell cars and are getting desperate for a sale. Here is a reminder that the opposite of additional dealer markups are discounts. 😉

Dare I say the car market has finally flipped after nearly 3 years of madness? 🍻 Now we just need to send someone over to look at a car and verify that the $5,000 off MSRP isn't made back up with more BS dealer fees... nitrogen... VIN etching... rustproofing... crystal fusion-whatever the F that is.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
By summer discounts will be the norm. Even on BMW M2s can get MSRP and predict discounts by the summer, C8 Vetts are getting discounted.

This dealer isn't offering discounts on ordered cars.

Last edited:

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
And it gets worse, lol. Where's your link? Those are some of the best advertised discounts on the market right now.
if you go to the top of this forum section you'll see another recent thread that is self-explanatory and goes higher than 5K off.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
if you go to the top of this forum section you'll see another recent thread that is self-explanatory and goes higher than 5K off.
Doesn't look like we're seeing the same things...