• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lordmango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2022 Mach-E GT
GT Premium
Manual
401A
Rapid Red
Space gray interior
Bronze Appearance Pkg
Upgraded brakes w Red caliper
Spoiler delete
Active exhaust
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
GT Premium
Manual
401A
Rapid Red
Space gray interior
Bronze Appearance Pkg
Upgraded brakes w Red caliper
Spoiler delete
Active exhaust
Spoiler delete? Yeah? Might look cool without it actually!

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Amen brother! Good thing I've always got 3 excel sheets open on my desktop!

So I think the caveat with the Dark Horse is that on paper yes they are close....but that's not including the inevitable Dealer Mark Ups due to the lack of availability. Especially when this doesnt (from what I see ) include the Handling Package for the DH.

I know the only Mach 1s that I have seen for a decent price were without it....those with the Handling Package...saw them go for 100k 🥴🥴.

Also, I am the same way with spreadsheets while I am working 🤣

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
There hasn't been any photos of the Carmine yet. I have the showstopper red right now I'm hoping to be similar.

Nicer leather, Co-Pilot and B&O as standard. Seems like a great package
I've seen the Carmine before, its nice, but not "flashy" like Showstopper Red (I have the Showstopper Red Recaro's in my 21 GT). Its like an earthy brownish/red.... kind of like Oxblood color. Classy looking.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I will just say for anyone on the "fence" with the Recaros..... GET THEM!! Our first S550 GT had the regular seats and my wife and I drove 3000km on an east cost road trip (our daughters wedding in Halifax, we live in Ottawa), about a week after buying the car. My wife said she would never go on a long trip again as her back and butt were killing her when we got back home. Full disclosure, she is tiny... 5'4" and 140lbs, and I'm 6'2" 230lbs. I didn't mind them, but, they were a bit rough... my leg would be numb after a while. That was in 2019, we traded that car a got a 2021 with Recaros and Mag ride and made the same trip out east... WOW! What a difference! My wife didn't say a word... she loved the drive and absolutely loves the Recaros..... said make sure every Mustang has those seats from now on. Even myself, being a big guy, I love them too. They hold you tight like a nice "hug" without squeezing or being uncomortable at all. And, the bottom cushion being longer, support your thighs correctly, so your legs don't fall asleep. Also, the Mag ride is a godsend as well. In "normal" mode, the car feels like a Lincoln... you don't feel bumps or heaves in the highway at all. I think the combo of the two made ALL the difference in this car. Our new order of course, has both. Highly recommend both options, money very well spent.
Here is our build:
2024 Mustang build spec.JPG
i cant even use the recaros. For long legs no leg support. Had a dead leg for a day after a 20 min drive. Id say try both. Go find a 2019-2020 etc and try it for yourself. Many people have straight up sold their new cars cause recaros were uncomfortable. Its really dependent on the body type/sizing and what you feel comfortable.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
im buying a zl1 for about the same price
Yeah, it's kinda eye watering at this point. A slightly used Hellcat (non-redeye standard body) is in the same range. Regardless, I'm still setting my sights on the DH.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I am going with a Dark Horse, Oxford White, 700a, 10-speed auto, w grabber blue calipers. Will probably wrap the top black like the appearance package.
2AD242B6-9509-4E1B-9A9B-F845709BB682.jpeg
Yeah that looks sharp. And I generally think white cars are so vanilla (pun intended). White reminds me of utility trucks and auto parts delivery cars. All the bllack accents work well here.

I'm not awe struck seeing photos of blue ember. But every article and video from someone who's seen it is positive. And I've always liked mystichrome. So if ember is giving off the same vibes, I'm down.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Yeah that looks sharp. And I generally think white cars are so vanilla (pun intended). White reminds me of utility trucks and auto parts delivery cars. All the bllack accents work well here.

I'm not awe struck seeing photos of blue ember. But every article and video from someone who's seen it is positive. And I've always liked mystichrome. So if ember is giving off the same vibes, I'm down.
I am with you on ember. It looks so purple to me in videos and pictures. I don’t want to chance getting a purple looking car.

And I agree, I have never owned a white car, but I love the contrast with all the black accents. That’s why I’m going Oxford white!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach1 Premium HP & 2001 F150 4x4 Prerunner
Dark Horse Oxford White, 700A, 10-speed auto, Grabber blue calipers, no Recaro seats. Will probably wrap the top of the car aftermarket to look like the appearance package.

Dark Horse.JPG
That Looks So CAMARO 🤮

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach1 Premium HP & 2001 F150 4x4 Prerunner
Dark Horse Premium (700A)
  • Oxford white
  • A10
  • Grabber blue calipers
  • Handling Package
  • $74,353.50 with taxes

• No appearance package or stripes for me.
WOW, that's $9k Over the MSRP on my '22 Mach1 Premium HP, but I ordered it from Granger Motors and got I got it for $58K. BTW, your invoice doesn't list Taxes, only MSRP, so depending on where you live, it will probably be more.

Last edited:

nname05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Mustang GT Cali Spec
GT Convertible Premium
401A
Auto
Active Exhaust
Mustang Nite Package
Oxford White or Iconic Silver