• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New DH or 2020 GT 350?

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Yeah, probably going to pass on the GT350 & continue to wait some more! Still nothing on the build date or VIN for my DH! :frown:
Sponsored

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Gen 2 gt350s are fairly reliable and donā€™t have a bunch of nvh issues like the early cars. Having said that theyā€™ll still suffer from the fact the firing order is wack and they love to rattle/shake. But on a whole the later cars are great

The dark horse is the real what if because if itā€™s making close to the gt350 in power at the wheels. Which we really donā€™t know if ford is playing games with these ratings. There is potential here that the dark horse could either be a great car with a lot of potential or end up like the mach 1/ bullitt and be an another boring package car. Until we see dyno data and mods itā€™s all speculation Iā€™d hold on and see

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Gen 2 gt350s are fairly reliable and donā€™t have a bunch of nvh issues like the early cars. Having said that theyā€™ll still suffer from the fact the firing order is wack and they love to rattle/shake. But on a whole the later cars are great

The dark horse is the real what if because if itā€™s making close to the gt350 in power at the wheels. Which we really donā€™t know if ford is playing games with these ratings. There is potential here that the dark horse could either be a great car with a lot of potential or end up like the mach 1/ bullitt and be an another boring package car. Until we see dyno data and mods itā€™s all speculation Iā€™d hold on and see
You call the M1 boring
Damn

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Gen 2 gt350s are fairly reliable and donā€™t have a bunch of nvh issues like the early cars
I can personally verify that none of this is true

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I can personally verify that none of this is true
That gt350 are unreliable, yeah thatā€™s true lmfao Iā€™ve driven 4 of them hard in racing. 2 of them needed engines ā€œoil consumption and unknown on the 2nd since ford wouldnā€™t open itā€ the other 2 are still running around. Both had odd ball nvh issues at different rpmā€™s

I like the gt350s but to act like they donā€™t have issue or could of been done better is dumb

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
That gt350s are unreliable, yeah thatā€™s true lmfao Iā€™ve driven 4 of them hard in racing. 2 of them needed engines ā€œoil consumption and unknown on the 2nd since ford wouldnā€™t open itā€ the other 2 are still running around. Both had odd ball nvh issues at different rpmā€™s

I like the gt350s but to act like they donā€™t have issue or could of been done better is dumb
Sponsored