• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Maybe the Gurney Flap is on this one, and the height changed? Anyway, here ya go

Edit: still missing the double hump, I think the extension is not on, and its removeable like the Mach 1s.
Sponsored

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
...itā€™s just the raccoon eyes that I think are dumb.
Yup, I think the GT nose is better looking than the Dark Horse overall...

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I like the styling of the front end, itā€™s just the raccoon eyes that I think are dumb.
Very Reminiscent of the 1987 IROC Camaro.

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
Can't wait to see what they say. Looking at that picture of the back, it blows my mind how anyone can call this an ugly car.
To each their own as they say. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Having said that, count me in as one that thinks the rear-end (and front-end) of the car is absolutely hideous. The rear-end looks like someone pinched it between their fingers and then stuck a diaper underneath it.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
A big ole front splitter and the DH wing are the first mods I will be doing to my GT. Looks mean!! Seeing the light color makes me thing I should go silver instead of the Vapor Blue šŸ˜© wish I could see one in person or get some better pics! If that white was metallic instead of flat it would be an easy pick

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Lol, they havenĀ“t fixed the hood alignment at all...

Reactions: JWS

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey Ford!
The mid seventies called and want there ugly bumpers backšŸ¤£
S650 Mustang Media Gets First-Rides of Dark Horse 2024 Mustang at NYIAS Tomorrow 1680645921196

Last edited:

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
Stangmode posted some videos. Krenz is out...seems like going to Bronco is more of a lateral move than a step up, but it does fit his background better. New lady seems like a long time mustang fan so we will see what she does. I found her answer disingenuous about her favorite mustang at the moment..."oh the Dark Horse." She has got to sell them I guess. The mustang budget seems to be in low level maintain at this point so probably not much she can do. I found it funny that the first review is still bashing on the interior having the same cheap plastic...so much for the extensive overhaul...at least we got fancy glued on iPads with a beautiful mustang picture we can spin with our finger. I will give props for the standard hood struts...they listened to the fans on that one. I always found that to be such an odd thing to get worked up over but it is a nice change. However my big ding on this from these videos is why is suspension still tied to mode? I thought an earlier video showed even the gt can change suspension independently through the screen, but the first review of the DH says otherwise. Hard fail...especially after the Mach 1 was criticized for that same thing vs. its Shelby contemporaries.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Was hoping for better interior materials. Guess that's not going to happen.....

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Was hoping for better interior materials. Guess that's not going to happen.....
The fake carbon fiber looking stuff is awful. I would happily pay to upgrade that to something nicer.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
The fake carbon fiber looking stuff is awful. I would happily pay to upgrade that to something nicer.
Looks like the press cars they took out didn't have the Premium interior either so most things were just hard plastic.
Sponsored