• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mach-1/Dark Horse Front Wheel Lip Mold Fender Flares

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Anyone know of any aftermarket ones available for the GT that arent the carbon fiber ones? would really like a set before my Tennessee weekend trip.

Are they supposed to be front only or all 4 corners?

24_WarHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DarkHorse Shadow Black
Anyone know of any aftermarket ones available for the GT that arent the carbon fiber ones? would really like a set before my Tennessee weekend trip.

Are they supposed to be front only or all 4 corners?
They're only for the front wheels unfortunately. Would have been sick if it was all 4!

I haven't seen any other options other than OEM or the CF ones...yet.

Jdio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt pp 2018 gt350 2003 cobra
you can get them in poly or carbon, never seen rear lips

24_WarHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good deal brotha. I still haven’t installed mine yet 😩😅.

Install yours yet? lol Mine arrived but I'm trying to see if i need to remove my wheels to get it done. Also, I take it we just use our hardware already on the vehicle?

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
Install yours yet? lol Mine arrived but I'm trying to see if i need to remove my wheels to get it done. Also, I take it we just use our hardware already on the vehicle?
I actually did install mine. Removing the wheels makes it easier but I think you can get away with just using a floor jack to raise the car and create some separation between the top of the tire and fender. There’s a 7 or 10mm bolt there that needs to be removed and reinstalled with one of the lips mounting holes. If yours came rolled up like mine with no other items, it’s a good idea to get some alcohol wipes and adhesive promoter for the 3M tape areas. Also, they might be a bit “ashy” looking (mine were) so a fair bit of Back to Black trim cleaner will help it’s color better match the black front splitter and such.

24_WarHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually did install mine. Removing the wheels makes it easier but I think you can get away with just using a floor jack to raise the car and create some separation between the top of the tire and fender. There’s a 7 or 10mm bolt there that needs to be removed and reinstalled with one of the lips mounting holes. If yours came rolled up like mine with no other items, it’s a good idea to get some alcohol wipes and adhesive promoter for the 3M tape areas. Also, they might be a bit “ashy” looking (mine were) so a fair bit of Back to Black trim cleaner will help it’s color better match the black front splitter and such.

Thank you for all the tips and help with getting these pieces!! I'll try to work on it tomorrow!!
Sponsored