• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mach-1/Dark Horse Front Wheel Lip Mold Fender Flares

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
Finally got my hands on the OEM Dark Horse fender flares/lip moldings. Took about 2 months and more than I cared to spend. But at least now I donā€™t have to run the modified Mach 1 flares :/
S650 Mustang Mach-1/Dark Horse Front Wheel Lip Mold Fender Flares IMG_1230

24_WarHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DarkHorse Shadow Black
Finally got my hands on the OEM Dark Horse fender flares/lip moldings. Took about 2 months and more than I cared to spend. But at least now I donā€™t have to run the modified Mach 1 flares :/
IMG_1230.jpeg
From the dealership?

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
From the dealership?
I got the driver side from Levittown Ford online parts store. But the passenger one has been on back order for some time and technically still is. My local dealership saw the back order status but it had a note attached saying 30ish of the passenger ones were leaving the manufacturer and headed to the parts warehouse. He was able to request one somehow but it cost $1k.

24_WarHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DarkHorse Shadow Black
I got the driver side from Levittown Ford online parts store. But the passenger one has been on back order for some time and technically still is. My local dealership saw the back order status but it had a note attached saying 30ish of the passenger ones were leaving the manufacturer and headed to the parts warehouse. He was able to request one somehow but it cost $1k.
šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
Did the splitter bolt right up easily?
I had a shop install it for me as they were also installing lowering springs. They said it went in super easy and very straightforward. I would assume so since itā€™s a genuine Ford part for that specific car. Did you get one and are having issues?

Race Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse - non HP
I had a shop install it for me as they were also installing lowering springs. They said it went in super easy and very straightforward. I would assume so since itā€™s a genuine Ford part for that specific car. Did you get one and are having issues?
No, not having any issues other than the online distributor said that it's possible it might not be a fit for my car based on the Vin number. now that you said it fits, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it and told them to proceed with shipment. Thanks man.
By the way, I got my lowering springs installed also and mounted up the handling package sized tires and wheels.
oh yeah, got my wheel lip moldings in as well and installed, so glad they came in L O L, I'll put a picture or two on here shortly

Race Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse - non HP
No, not having any issues other than the online distributor said that it's possible it might not be a fit for my car based on the Vin number. now that you said it fits, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it and told them to proceed with shipment. Thanks man.
By the way, I got my lowering springs installed also and mounted up the handling package sized tires and wheels.
oh yeah, got my wheel lip moldings in as well and installed, so glad they came in L O L, I'll put a picture or two on here shortly
S650 Mustang Mach-1/Dark Horse Front Wheel Lip Mold Fender Flares 65117A3B-E631-4A4E-BE06-866AB7D463A7
S650 Mustang Mach-1/Dark Horse Front Wheel Lip Mold Fender Flares A3215E5A-0A0F-49DA-ADF3-131E8E507D98
S650 Mustang Mach-1/Dark Horse Front Wheel Lip Mold Fender Flares B603DE8D-E78F-4FA0-BD00-DCFDD0458E30

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
Completely understand the sellers comment regarding VIN considering our VINs arenā€™t associated with having the handling package gear. But since you have a DH, the lip is an OEM DH HP part, weā€™ll be good brotha. Hopefully you paid less for you fender flares than I did šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚. Looking forward to seeing the build. I havenā€™t put mine on just yet as Iā€™m in the middle of packing to move but may have time this weekend to throw mine on.

Race Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse - non HP
Completely understand the sellers comment regarding VIN considering our VINs arenā€™t associated with having the handling package gear. But since you have a DH, the lip is an OEM DH HP part, weā€™ll be good brotha. Hopefully you paid less for you fender flares than I did šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚. Looking forward to seeing the build. I havenā€™t put mine on just yet as Iā€™m in the middle of packing to move but may have time this weekend to throw mine on.
Super easy install for sure

Race Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse - non HP
Thatā€™s awesome man! What wheels are those? Those look like the BC Forged ones I have on mine.
IMG_1085.jpeg
they are MRR F6180 wheels

Race Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse - non HP
Man, that wheel color goes great with your car, looking good!

OP
OP
JediMindTrix

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
IMG_1230.jpeg
what PN did you use to order?
Sponsored