• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lots of unsold dark horse on ground

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Notice the stickers are special orders. I wonder if they tried this crap after someone ordered them and then were told to go pound sand.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Notice the stickers are special orders. I wonder if they tried this crap after someone ordered them and then were told to go pound sand.
A lot of cars that were ordered are going undelivered in fact a lot of the cars at my local Ford dealership half of them are special order. Customers refused delivery for some reason or another.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
The change of times is here and I am going to talk about this more how the Manufacturers are raising the prices on vehicles never seen in modern times. And you have to start to wonder if in someways they are doing this to try to keep their used brand at higher levels as well....hmm.

MontegoRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM Power Wagon
The Shorkey car is identical to my build at Ford of Monroeville (now Cochran), with the exception of mine having Recaro. I'm in purgatory on my build, which was submitted 3/27. And at this point, things have changed in my life, and I'll wait until spring to decide instead of dealing with Shorkey.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
locally a DH+HP went for 5K over MSRP. But this area is swimming in $$$$ and somehow they (DH) are rather thin on the ground...
Sponsored