• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Latest update on Dark Horse order.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
With today being the 4 month anniversary of me ordering my Dark Horse. I bit the bullet and used Ford chat for any information. Status is "Unscheduled- Clean". I asked if there were any constraints, and here is the chat exchange:

S650 Mustang Latest update on Dark Horse order. Ford Chat-27JUL23

Does this mean all parts are available and just waiting on a slot? Or do the exhausted availability of the Handling Package still affect my order.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
With today being the 4 month anniversary of me ordering my Dark Horse. I bit the bullet and used Ford chat for any information. Status is "Unscheduled- Clean". I asked if there were any constraints, and here is the chat exchange:

View attachment 563926

Does this mean all parts are available and just waiting on a slot? Or do the exhausted availability of the Handling Package still affect my order.
Unscheduled Clean just means there are no production holds for your order that was submitted, and it is clear to be built once a slot is available.

So the answer to your 1st question would be yes.

Aa far as your 2nd question, it's possble the reason you haven't been scheduled is because the commodities for your build have already been exhausted with other orders (there's no way for us to know for sure). So the answer to this question is maybe.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Unscheduled Clean just means there are no production holds for your order that was submitted, and it is clear to be built once a slot is available.

So the answer to your 1st question would be yes.

Aa far as your 2nd question, it's possble the reason you haven't been scheduled is because the commodities for your build have already been exhausted with other orders (there's no way for us to know for sure). So the answer to this question is maybe.
Thats good to know always wanted to know what that menas

OP
OP
BlackFerret69

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, at least now I know it is mainly a scheduling issue.

Hopefully, when the HP exhausted availability is lifted, my chances of being scheduled are much greater.

Now returning to the waiting game.

OP
OP
BlackFerret69

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same boat, unscheduled clean, and nothing on options except the blue ember appearance package.
Without the Handling Package, you should get scheduled before me if a slot opens up.

Though there is still the same Black painted roof issue that is holding up the Nite Pony optioned cars.

That makes mine doubly harder to get scheduled.

Best of luck!

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Without the Handling Package, you should get scheduled before me if a slot opens up.

Though there is still the same Black painted roof issue that is holding up the Nite Pony optioned cars.

That makes mine doubly harder to get scheduled.

Best of luck!
Didn't order HP. Ordered 3-28 DH premium Blue Ember Auto-AP & 4 months later still no build or VIN!!!! Not sure WTH is going on but starting to get Irritated with this BS!!! Received my confirmation e-mail & 2 supply chain BS e-mails. Enough already get me a freaking build & VIN!:angry:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I got my Dark Horse Window Sticker today and tracker showing in Production (although blend date shows 8/3/2023.

OP
OP
BlackFerret69

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my Dark Horse Window Sticker today and tracker showing in Production (although blend date shows 8/3/2023.
Congrats!! Hopefully, one day Ford will get around to building mine.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I have the Same blend date for my GT. Deep down I’m hoping they make a huge mistake and it gets the blue ember paint lmao

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
Didn't order HP. Ordered 3-28 DH premium Blue Ember Auto-AP & 4 months later still no build or VIN!!!! Not sure WTH is going on but starting to get Irritated with this BS!!! Received my confirmation e-mail & 2 supply chain BS e-mails. Enough already get me a freaking build & VIN!:angry:
Just think, two more weeks until yet another lame email

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse

Ford Chat-27JUL23 .jpg

Where can I access the Ford Chat function? Thank you very much
Sponsored