• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Dark Horse order reservation made

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Congratulations!

However, I don't see any pricing listed?

Just curious as to what pricing you agreed to? Mine had showed all pricing on it...

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
I would not take any "no markup" promises by word of mouth....as I don't see any price on that.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Hate to say it, but, that is not a customer order at all. That is a dealer "stock" order. It should say "Retail" under "Type" at the top, and it should have ALL the option prices listed and total price (and any discounts) listed at the bottom. It should also have your full name on it (Customer), but it is blank, since its a Dealer Stock order. Priority code 20 is the default priority order code which tells me they haven't actually ordered anything yet.... meaning, its not an "accepted" from Ford order. I would go back and talk with them. Here is what your order should look like (or very similar anyway):
S650 Mustang My Dark Horse order reservation made 2024 Mustang build spec.JPG
Sponsored