• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Looks like the FP800s parts can be ordered individually

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
after seeing the announcement for the FP supercharger that the 800s would come with i decided to look into the remainder of the parts, so far ive seen Ford Performance list the exhaust on their website

its 3k for the catback with 5" tips, it also includes the DH rear valance for GTs.
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-M5SBVA

i also looked into the carbon parts, unfortunately Ford Performance has no official part listing for those. However, Anderson Composites does for both the gloss and matte parts they showed off at SEMA last year, i reached out to Ford Performance to see if they had an estimated availability date and price, best they could say was June/July and to expect pricing along the lines of what the bronco has for similar parts (AC also has prices listed but states only FP is authorized for sales)

https://andersoncomposites.com/collections/all/ford-mustang-2024-ford-performance-esr2227780

luckily for those wanting a better wing option, there is this on the horizon:
S650 Mustang Looks like the FP800s parts can be ordered individually 1711113913432-0t

they even have the DH splitter listed
S650 Mustang Looks like the FP800s parts can be ordered individually 1711113957690-de
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
after seeing the announcement for the FP supercharger that the 800s would come with i decided to look into the remainder of the parts, so far ive seen Ford Performance list the exhaust on their website

its 3k for the catback with 5" tips, it also includes the DH rear valance for GTs.

i also looked into the carbon parts, unfortunately Ford Performance has no official part listing for those. However, Anderson Composites does for both the gloss and matte parts they showed off at SEMA last year, i reached out to Ford Performance to see if they had an estimated availability date and price, best they could say was June/July and to expect pricing along the lines of what the bronco has for similar parts (AC also has prices listed but states only FP is authorized for sales)

https://andersoncomposites.com/collections/all/ford-mustang-2024-ford-performance-esr2227780

1711113913432-0t.png

1711113957690-de.png
You will be waiting forever for an exhaust from them lol. I finally canceled mine and got corsa. I will say if I get extra cash I might order some carbon after adding boost.

OP
OP
agreywolfe

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You will be waiting forever for an exhaust from them lol. I finally canceled mine and got corsa. I will say if I get extra cash I might order some carbon after adding boost.
That wait makes sense when you consider FP still has the exhausts listed as 4-6 months out on the website

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That wait makes sense when you consider FP still has the exhausts listed as 4-6 months out on the website
They finally put a wait time on there? I was told January, Feb, April then May 😂. I just got my refund and got corsa extreme. If I don't like them I'll sell them and get borla later in the year.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just want that Dark Horse quad tip valance and diffuser. I can replace my exhaust tips myself.

OP
OP
agreywolfe

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They finally put a wait time on there? I was told January, Feb, April then May 😂. I just got my refund and got corsa extreme. If I don't like them I'll sell them and get borla later in the year.
Idk who you ordered through then FP has had them listed in the 6-12 month new section for a while, and Borla still has them listed as "notify when available"

Either way I can wait for it, just dropped a bunch of money on new wheels and tires anyway.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Idk who you ordered through then FP has had them listed in the 6-12 month new section for a while, and Borla still has them listed as "notify when available"

Either way I can wait for it, just dropped a bunch of money on new wheels and tires anyway.
I ordered from lethal performance. They have had the DHE with is the catback by borla listed for months now. And even ford performance said the system should be avaliable by January 13th. But since then it's be delay after delay. So im guessing they just put the wait time on there due to that.

OP
OP
agreywolfe

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from lethal performance. They have had the DHE with is the catback by borla listed for months now. And even ford performance said the system should be avaliable by January 13th. But since then it's be delay after delay. So im guessing they just put the wait time on there due to that.
Probably an issue with Borla then since they only started showing off the exhaust a couple weeks ago.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably an issue with Borla then since they only started showing off the exhaust a couple weeks ago.
Yeah which is odd because borla had access to the car before everyone else. So their system should have been out. But owell. But im glad you made this post lol... I can map out the cost of more stuff to add 😅.

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT

1711113913432-0t.png

1711113957690-de.png
I hope someone makes an ABS plastic front splitter in the DH and GT version as well as a non CF rear spoiler. Not really a huge CF fan even though it does look nice.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I hope someone makes an ABS plastic front splitter in the DH and GT version as well as a non CF rear spoiler. Not really a huge CF fan even though it does look nice.
^ This.

Neggytive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT Premium vert 14K miles
I just want that Dark Horse quad tip valance and diffuser. I can replace my exhaust tips myself.
Someday Ford is going to do what Harley did in 2003, and what Toyota does with their TRD trucks.... yes the parts exist as crash parts replacements, but if you want the dealer to order the parts from you you have to return the damaged parts to the dealer, or if they were stolen we want a Police report. When you order TRD parts they also want a copy of the vehicle registration in addition to the destroyed part.

Ford charges a core charge on wheels, headlights, bumper covers and other parts, so when you buy wheels, they want cores back or you pay a hefty core charge. This is to keep the parts out of Keystone's hands and having them "reconditioned" for sale as replacement parts to the collision shops.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Someday Ford is going to do what Harley did in 2003, and what Toyota does with their TRD trucks.... yes the parts exist as crash parts replacements, but if you want the dealer to order the parts from you you have to return the damaged parts to the dealer, or if they were stolen we want a Police report. When you order TRD parts they also want a copy of the vehicle registration in addition to the destroyed part.

Ford charges a core charge on wheels, headlights, bumper covers and other parts, so when you buy wheels, they want cores back or you pay a hefty core charge. This is to keep the parts out of Keystone's hands and having them "reconditioned" for sale as replacement parts to the collision shops.
That's fine. As long as that means I get more of discount on the part since I'm giving them my "core" bumper :)

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I just want a Black PP OEM Spoiler to replace my blade. If a PP gets damaged and needs replaced Ford has spoilers, so how do I get one?
Sponsored