• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

List of EU forum orders

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
Merci :)
Was it a custom order or something the dealer pre-ordered already?
I don't know more for the moment, my only priority is to receive the DH before the end of the year. After signing a purchase order, how long does it take to appear on my Ford account?

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
I have my VIN number already because the dealer had an existing order for a car exactly I wanted. I placed the order about 5 weeks ago and the car is in my app already if that's what you meant. I wish there will be some way to track the shipment. I hope mine is among the ones in Netherland already :)

I'm with you, I understand the pain of waiting, at one point I was thinking about changing the order to a GT (they just arrived this week).

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have my VIN number already because the dealer had an existing order for a car exactly I wanted. I placed the order about 5 weeks ago and the car is in my app already if that's what you meant. I wish there will be some way to track the shipment. I hope mine is among the ones in Netherland already :)

I'm with you, I understand the pain of waiting, at one point I was thinking about changing the order to a GT (they just arrived this week).
It will be better when I have a VIN; right now, I'm stressed and trying to trust.
To be continued... 🙏

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
It will be better when I have a VIN; right now, I'm stressed and trying to trust.
To be continued... 🙏
Congrats on the order!

Faudra juste espérer que l'aileron soit pas cette petite lamelle immonde qu'on a pu voir sur certaines photos 🙏 .

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the order!

Faudra juste espérer que l'aileron soit pas cette petite lamelle immonde qu'on a pu voir sur certaines photos 🙏 .
Thanks Nico,
There, I think that would be the final straw that would make me regret the purchase compared to the GT. On the purchase order, it is clearly stated 'Spoiler,' so it is out of the question for me to end up with a blade.
🙏

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Thanks Nico,
There, I think that would be the final straw that would make me regret the purchase compared to the GT. On the purchase order, it is clearly stated 'Spoiler,' so it is out of the question for me to end up with a blade.
🙏
Congrats on the order!

My dealer (Spain) has said that the spoiler is the small one for all Europe, at least for now... :S

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
I think I´ve just found the part number for the spoiler: PR3Z-6344210-DB

We can see it here for 3600$

https://www.carid.com/ford-oe/rear-spoiler-mpn-pr3z6344210db.html

And it seems like they are replacing them for this one: PR3Z-6344210-AA

Priced in 767$

https://www.carid.com/ford-oe/rear-spoiler-mpn-pr3z6344210aa.html

So, Ford is scamming us nearly 3000$ as a reward of being the first buyers, it´s very sad, I´m thinking about cancelling my order, but my dealer says that I´ll loose my pre payment...

Does @Ford Motor Company has anything to say???

Reactions: VLG

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
I think I´ve just found the part number for the spoiler: PR3Z-6344210-DB

We can see it here for 3600$

https://www.carid.com/ford-oe/rear-spoiler-mpn-pr3z6344210db.html

And it seems like they are replacing them for this one: PR3Z-6344210-AA

Priced in 767$

https://www.carid.com/ford-oe/rear-spoiler-mpn-pr3z6344210aa.html

So, Ford is scamming us nearly 3000$ as a reward of being the first buyers, it´s very sad, I´m thinking about cancelling my order, but my dealer says that I´ll loose my pre payment...

Does @Ford Motor Company has anything to say???
Even number 2 (the GT decklid) would have been better than that hideous lip... like WTF. But at least it might be possible to get it separately maybe 🤔 but not cheap considering it should be in the package...

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Even number 2 (the GT decklid) would have been better than that hideous lip... like WTF. But at least it might be possible to get it separately maybe 🤔 but not cheap considering it should be in the package...
Yeah, number 2 would have been better option... Number 1 is ridiculous and unacceptable to me, let´s see how they solve this mess

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
Is it me or as it looks like most of the EU cars to be received in the next month or so are shipped together? As there is no way to track our orders and keep up the excitement and get regular updates without driving our local dealers crazy, maybe we should take turns calling our dealers about updates and report back here? This way we could have some regular updates :)
I called mine last week and he is estimating it for late May.

OP
OP
Bullit

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Anyone has “2024.5 model year” in the order?