• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

List of EU forum orders

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I posted the same thing in the other thread about my 24.5, but my screenshot has been updated with the result of the downtime. So i've attached part of the update again. Interesting that mine is a coupe and not a fastback, ford cant seem to make there mind up what body type it is.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 12.10.56.png
Stolen from Wikipedia:

A fastback is an automotive styling feature, defined by the rear of the car having a single slope from the roof to the tail. Some models, such as the Ford Mustang, have been marketed explicitly as fastbacks, often to differentiate them from other body styles (e.g. coupé models) in the same model range.
Sponsored

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Stolen from Wikipedia:

A fastback is an automotive styling feature, defined by the rear of the car having a single slope from the roof to the tail. Some models, such as the Ford Mustang, have been marketed explicitly as fastbacks, often to differentiate them from other body styles (e.g. coupé models) in the same model range.
I know what a fastback is lol. My point was more the ford website calls it a fastback, but my order form call's it a coupe. But other order forms stick with the fastback type. They seem to use both at a whim.

I have also got recaro's on my order but i didn't originally spec them.
I was given the choice i can inherit a canceled order that has recaro's and have the car Q3'24.
Or i could go back on the waiting list and at the time they were estimating Q4'24, but it's now shifted to Q1'25 at the earliest.

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
very good news, the wait won't be very long for you
Another month and a half+ likely 😅

At the same time I’ve lost quite some excitement for it since the spoiler and Torsen drama.
I bought new to be headache-free and I’m getting similar headaches as a used one.
I may cancel the order on delivery if the situation doesn’t change

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Another month and a half+ likely 😅

At the same time I’ve lost quite some excitement for it since the spoiler and Torsen drama.
I bought new to be headache-free and I’m getting similar headaches as a used one.
I may the order on delivery if the situation doesn’t change
That's good cause once you'll get to drive the car the excitement will come back even stronger🤣 If the european dark horse is anything close to the US model, and especially if you have no experience with the tremec (and manual sport cars in general) you are gonna LOVE it!
Then we just need to find a way to import a properly priced HP wing and that's it.

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Oh. I see. Where did you get this info?
By the way is it a fact about the Torsen (or the lack of it)? I feel a little bit like yourself.
Got it from the dealer. Nothing about Torsen or spoiler is really confirmed, but likely
Sponsored