• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

List of EU forum orders

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
That's not the car title, is it?

OP
OP
Bullit

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
My dealer asked Ford Spain and told me that 2024.5 (like mine) coming with big spoiler, I’m not sure…

Talking with other spanish forum users and they have 2024.00 model year in the order, and ordered just 3 weeks before mine.

My car is Assembly Offline 30-Jan-2024, out of factory 3-MAR-2024.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
That's not the car title, is it?
Vista is the dealer software that has all of the info on the order including ETA's
We don't have that nice web tracker, just have to ask our dealer for an update occasionally.

When i ordered my car the dealer had notes that only a handful of the very first cars to arrive in the UK would by MY24's (job 1) and that MY24.5's (job 2) would follow on the next shipment.
There note was that there was no specification change between the two so don't delay ordering.

The only change they had was that the nite pony package (GT trim) was available from MY24.5

I think Ford has since changed / delayed plans and didn't make UK cars in job 1, as we should of had dealer demo cars by now but they've been delayed until July, which is when my car was supposed to arrive but i'm guessing that's now been delayed indefinitely. Shall see what my dealer says tomorrow.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^ Understood. But the fact still remains that there is no such thing as a NNNN.5 vehicle. Titles will say 2024.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We don't have a 'title' in the same way you have. We have a vehicle registration certificate (V5C) and this does not contain the manufacturing year info.

In the UK ford's own website calls its 2024.50 model year.
There own dealer software also calls it 2024.50MY

configure your own car on https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/new-mustang#mustang
and you'll see what little scraps we get at much higher prices (paint options is the main thing we get to choose and look at the price for anything but white)

OP
OP
Bullit

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
This is my order.

S650 Mustang List of EU forum orders photo_2024-04-26_21-11-11

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I posted the same thing in the other thread about my 24.5, but my screenshot has been updated with the result of the downtime. So i've attached part of the update again. Interesting that mine is a coupe and not a fastback, ford cant seem to make there mind up what body type it is.

S650 Mustang List of EU forum orders Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 12.10.56

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like MY24.0 could come without the spoiler, and MY24.5 with... Are we able to complain about this in Ford Europe? @Ford Motor Company doesn't say anything here
I'd deffo get in touch with customer services in ford Europe, I did with Ford UK when my dealer was being 'economical' with updates on my order.
They assigned me a Customer eXperience Executive (CXE) who stayed in pre-arranged contact until the situation was resolved and things were back on track.

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
I'd deffo get in touch with customer services in ford Europe, I did with Ford UK when my dealer was being 'economical' with updates on my order.
They assigned me a Customer eXperience Executive (CXE) who stayed in pre-arranged contact until the situation was resolved and things were back on track.
I have a pretty cool dealer and my order has a specific spoiler added (though it might be the smaller one). I don’t want to make it an issue until it’s clear that I won’t have any. I will call them next week and will verify it.

Do you guys have any status update, where our cars are maybe at?

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
In the list, am I the only one who took Recaro seats? What's the reason? 🧐

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seat heating plus I drive like a grandma
I don't need heated seats when I don't drive it in the cold months.

RECAROs all the way, @Saburak!
Sponsored

Last edited: