• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just watched this YouTube video. He canceled his 2024, this 9 min video tells why

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Everyone’s saying it’s a waste of time so what’s the summary for us who haven’t watched
I seriously believe we got it from the comments above. Wasn't much there from the sounds of it. Screens, fees...
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
He's too young to be a "boomer" as children say, and nothing wrong with Bible quotes. He is, however, not very clear as to what he is all about.
People are just tired of religion and politics being thrown in their face. Super religious and edgy atheist types are both annoying as hell, as are people who feel the need to advertise their political views constantly. It's like, shut up already, I don't care if you're part of the democratic cult or the Republican cult, just talk about cars already.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
This video is worse than Stangmode content. Atleast we get something valuable (most of the time) out of Stangmode s650 videos. This is just click bait.

He should have known about the "extra" costs of purchasing that car in his state. Its okay for him to have an opinion on the screens. But, I actually like them and it is one of the reasons I have a mustang on order.
I posted it because he also said he was getting the run around by ford, just like everyone else is.
I've canceled My order. got tired of waiting and my family situation has chaged and I have to use the money for them. oh well
I've canceled My order. got tired of waiting and my family situation has chaged and I have to use the money for them. oh well
This is PEAK boomer YouTube lol. Bible quotes, weird political rants, crappy cut aways, horrible graphics, and taking almost 3 minutes to talk one word about the title of the video. This was an impressively bad vid, I applaud you stratman 👏
Thanks!

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He's too young to be a "boomer" as children say, and nothing wrong with Bible quotes. He is, however, not very clear as to what he is all about.
Yes, definitely too young to be a boomer because I’m one and he’s quite a bit younger than me. It just kind of got me laughing I guess, after all the quarreling yesterday.😂

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, definitely too young to be a boomer because I’m one and he’s quite a bit younger than me. It just kind of got me laughing I guess, after all the quarreling yesterday.😂
But, on another note, been emailing with a lady in sales in GA and since they have it on their site they have the 2024’s in, which I knew they didn’t, I asked her when they’re supposed to be in and she said they were told the 28th of this month so keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that have them sitting in the lot. I did ask her what the holdup is and I’m hoping that she will have an answer, but I doubt she will.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
WTF. An additional luxury tax for something over $50K...who the hell does that go to? You guys gotta move out of these insane states.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WTF. An additional luxury tax for something over $50K...who the hell does that go to? You guys gotta move out of these insane states.
Our sales tax on cars caps at $600, I haven’t heard any differently
here we do pay property taxes on the cars. They do go down every year, but like my Audi was $700 something the first year and this past year it was only $500 and Something. But we also pay every other year($20 or $25) for our tags. Know in IL they pay over $100 a year for their Tags. Everything there is high

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
wait i just watched some of this, this is top tier cringe comedy

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
here we do pay property taxes on the cars. They do go down every year, but like my Audi was $700 something the first year and this past year it was only $500 and Something. But we also pay every other year($20 or $25) for our tags. Know in IL they pay over $100 a year for their Tags. Everything there is high
In California we pay full sales tax (~10% in LA) and then we pay ~500 for registration every year.
Also, our shitbag state puts taxes on gas which are supposed to pay for roads and infrastructure, but that money gets "borrowed" and diverted to other things so our roads are shit.

I would say you have it way better.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Sounds like CT is a stupid state to reside.

Wonder if he spoke with Fordchat or his dealer and got real updates as to where his build was.

t4nk3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 200c AWD, 16 Jetta sport, 14 FLHTK
Im in illinois we pay at minimum 6.5% sales tax up to about 10% depending where you live and then our tags are 151 a year and probably about to go up again

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im in illinois we pay at minimum 6.5% sales tax up to about 10% depending where you live and then our tags are 151 a year and probably about to go up again
I grew up in Princeton, got married and a few years later finally got out of there when hubby lost his job with Caterpillar when they were on one of their strikes. Never have looked back. Get out of there while you can. We LOVE it here

t4nk3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 200c AWD, 16 Jetta sport, 14 FLHTK
I grew up in Princeton, got married and a few years later finally got out of there when hubby lost his job with Caterpillar when they were on one of their strikes. Never have looked back. Get out of there while you can. We LOVE it here
I live a few minutes from starved rock nice area but Illinois is a tax death trap. We are trying to leave but with the prices of homes and interest at the moment sadly it seems we will be waiting a few years for things to settle down but I'm itching to leave badly.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I live a few minutes from starved rock nice area but Illinois is a tax death trap. We are trying to leave but with the prices of homes and interest at the moment sadly it seems we will be waiting a few years for things to settle down but I'm itching to leave badly.
I’m sure. That governor there is something else

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In California we pay full sales tax (~10% in LA) and then we pay ~500 for registration every year.
Also, our shitbag state puts taxes on gas which are supposed to pay for roads and infrastructure, but that money gets "borrowed" and diverted to other things so our roads are shit.

I would say you have it way better.
Oh, borrowed like ss? They have borrowed so much from our ss we will never get any of it back get out of that state! My friend did
Sponsored