• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just watched this YouTube video. He canceled his 2024, this 9 min video tells why

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
The first 60 seconds reminded me why I unsubscribed and stopped watching this channel months ago.

Perhaps he should start with a Yo Yo Yo.
No wait.
That doesn't work either.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This is PEAK boomer YouTube lol. Bible quotes, weird political rants, crappy cut aways, horrible graphics, and taking almost 3 minutes to talk one word about the title of the video. This was an impressively bad vid, I applaud you stratman 👏

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
That's pretty much why I don't like a lot of youtube content anymore. Fill the content with random bs to get to 8+ mins for mid-video ads. If you make a video about cancelling your order, maybe 90% of the video should actually be about cancelling your order.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I made it to about the 20 sec mark and that was it

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
This is PEAK boomer YouTube lol. Bible quotes, weird political rants, crappy cut aways, horrible graphics, and taking almost 3 minutes to talk one word about the title of the video. This was an impressively bad vid, I applaud you stratman 👏
He's too young to be a "boomer" as children say, and nothing wrong with Bible quotes. He is, however, not very clear as to what he is all about.

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
Some people just get so mad over the screens so much. Also complaining about how its all the teenagers fault. Hell the screen is one of the reasons I decided to order one and I am turning 29 soon. Its not a teenager thing its about not letting the car live in the past because certain people cant let go of a design choice.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
same thing a lot of you have been going through

This video is worse than Stangmode content. Atleast we get something valuable (most of the time) out of Stangmode s650 videos. This is just click bait.

He should have known about the "extra" costs of purchasing that car in his state. Its okay for him to have an opinion on the screens. But, I actually like them and it is one of the reasons I have a mustang on order.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Everyone’s saying it’s a waste of time so what’s the summary for us who haven’t watched
Sponsored