• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How long until you void your warranty? (poll)

How long until you void your warranty

• Total voters

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
so everyone's already said a lot about what they plan on doing when they get their Mustangs. For the most part is simple stuff, Tint, PPF, ceramic, etc. what im curious about here is the bigger stuff. How long until you do something that unquestionably voids your factory warranty, or do you plan on holding off on major mods until the warranty expires?

me personally im doing as much as i can while keeping the warranty intact, so no major powertrain mods until its out of warranty or one of the major tuners make a warranty backed power pack.
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Short of a whipple, there is not much you can do to warrant voiding your warranty.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I’m not gonna be first, but have no problem being 3rd or 4th.
I have alot of confidence in the gen4 coyote 10R to 1000ish.
I’m in a bit of a unique area where you’ll run into 7 and 8 second cars on the street pretty regularly.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Once they stop replacing the MT-82 under warranty, I will be doing a Tremec swap. Otherwise I can't think of anything I would do to void warranty.

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
I’m new to Ford and Mustangs. How is ford with dealing with modifications and warranty? If they know you’ve been doing track days will they void it?

Im considering an extended warranty, but if Ford is super quick to void your warranty that may change my mind.
Sponsored