• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I like the sound, but will wait to make final judgement in person. I have a feeling ill eventually want a different midpipe (H pipe if it comes with X pipe stock) and different sounding deeper tone active exhaust.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I like the sound, but will wait to make final judgement in person. I have a feeling ill eventually want a different midpipe (H pipe if it comes with X pipe stock) and different sounding deeper tone active exhaust.
I think the sound will be plenty for me! So excited for my DH. It will be so nice to start it up after work in my parking garage with Track exhaust! Will make me look forward to the end of the day even more!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I think the sound will be plenty for me! So excited for my DH. It will be so nice to start it up after work in my parking garage with Track exhaust! Will make me look forward to the end of the day even more!
I don't doubt it! That sounds like a blast!

I'm just really picky with my exhaust sounds. I like loud, but it has to be deep tone, not raspy or rattle/poppy like X pipes and a lot of the resonator delete folks can sound haha.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
From what I hear, the reviewers are POV driving them this week. We should have POV Dark Horse content soon.
They were at Charlotte Motor Speedway today for reviews, embargo is up August 1 for DH driving impressions according to Mike Levine.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't doubt it! That sounds like a blast!

I'm just really picky with my exhaust sounds. I like loud, but it has to be deep tone, not raspy or rattle/poppy like X pipes and a lot of the resonator delete folks can sound haha.
I am normally that way too, but I actually like the small amount of cracks this has in track mode. Either way it will sound amazing!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They were at Charlotte Motor Speedway today for reviews, embargo is up August 1 for DH driving impressions according to Mike Levine.
I figured it would be next week. Good to know that is for sure. Thanks for the info!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Wish the GT would sound like that. The engines aren’t that different performance wise….just wish it had that aggressive tone.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Sounds like the McQueen mobile but with more pops, little more volume too.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wish the GT would sound like that. The engines aren’t that different performance wise….just wish it had that aggressive tone.
That is why I went DH and not GT (plus all the DH extras and looks). I can hear a difference in the tones and aggression in the videos. Hopefully it’s that way in person.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
That is why I went DH and not GT (plus all the DH extras and looks). I can hear a difference in the tones and aggression in the videos. Hopefully it’s that way in person.
I would have gone DH if they made it in a convertible.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The GT sounds pretty close. Watch the first 20 seconds:

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I really don't hear a difference between any of the modes after quiet lol
Sponsored