• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I was looking hard in the video for the pony puddle lights. Does anyone who has seen this in person notice if this was included yet? I do like the headlight and taillight greetings.
Sponsored

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I'm still so confused about this color. Every time I see it it looks different. And I ordered mine in Blue Ember. There's sun shining through the windows in this video, but none of that light blue like in that YouTube video of it in the sun. I really like the way it looks in this video. Can't wait to see mine in person

By the way, good video he does a good job, but no karate kick?...come on
You will never get an accurate photo of the color because it is a dark gray with blue and bronze metallic flakes that change depending on the lighting.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Joe Raiti is too loud and whines on and on too much. Doug DeMauro can’t sit still and it’s unnerving to watch.
My friend says watching him makes him feel like he has to urinate because he makes him nervous. :crackup:He reminds me of a kid I knew in elementary school.
I will defend Dougey boy to my grave

Anim8tedtoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I was looking hard in the video for the pony puddle lights. Does anyone who has seen this in person notice if this was included yet? I do like the headlight and taillight greetings.
I dont know if anyone answered you on this. But, from what I could find that is only available on the premium package of the DH. I have no idea if its offer on the GT premium as well.
Sponsored