• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Dark Horse on the track with Frankie Muniz! Sounds great.

Direct video (for anyone without Instagram):

Sponsored

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Dark Horse on the track with Frankie Muniz! Sounds great.

Direct video (for anyone without Instagram):

Awesome, thanks! What seats are those? I did the recaros, but if those are the regular 700a/AP seats, I may ask to drop my recaros. He was doing just fine in them and they look comfortable.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
The straight away is 1/3rd mile and he is only hitting 112mph, I hope he is just being super careful with it, I would’ve expected more MPH.

Seeing cars tag 140 plus on that stretch.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
The straight away is 1/3rd mile and he is only hitting 112mph, I hope he is just being super careful with it, I would’ve expected more MPH.

Yeah, it looked like the Ford drivers in NY were getting better pulls when they hit it. Sounded great, but I thought it was looking like less torque than I expected.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Awesome, thanks! What seats are those? I did the recaros, but if those are the regular 700a/AP seats, I may ask to drop my recaros. He was doing just fine in them and they look comfortable.
Those are 700A Appearance Package seats for sure.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Sounds great. Can't wait to get mine.

I hope we start seeing media and others actually driving these soon. Maybe after May 1st.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
This video gets me so excited for my Dark Horse, if it sounds like that. I knew it would sound good, but WOW! You win the prize of the best video posted so far for actual driving sound!

Also go to the IG account and watch their story. You get the beside the track sound/view of the dark horse. It is so loud and sounds really good for stock exhaust!
Here is the link:
https://instagram.com/stories/fordp...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4

My feeling from watching that video, even having not seen the speedometer or being familiar with that straight, is that he was driving nowhere near the limits of the car. Never even heard any tire squeals, and it just kinda... looked slow (of course as someone with plenty of track experience, I also know that videos can often bely the actual speed you're moving and feeling). Did sound nice, though.

It sounds so much better than a mach
Hmm... I'm obviously biased, but I think they sound very similar (which is a good thing, and also about what I would expect). Definitely too similar for one to be "much better" than the other IMO. This does seem slightly louder than a Mach 1, though, which may also be a good thing.

Last edited:

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
That has a harder edge to it than the Mach 1. I'm guessing those dual throttle intakes are what's making all the difference. Wow, is that good.
Sponsored