• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
I'm not used to manual transmissions on sports cars,actually my last manual car was many years ago, so take my words with a grain of salt.
I've found it very easy to drive, I've spent hours driving that car and no issues at all regarding comfort, every single shift was very pleasant.
Of course it's stiffer than your opel corsa stick and the throws are shorter, it gave me a really nice "sporty" feeling.
That rev match was what really got me, I'm only afraid that it won't gave me the same pleasure with the more quiet euro version. I'm very close to change my order to the tremec anyway.
My only worry regarding the whole system is the knob and if it has a tendency to burn your hand during the summer😆 beautiful knob by the way!
1000153744.jpg
you can always change the exhaust, pricey but it will wake it up a bit.
Funny part when I sold my Borla ATAK in 2019 I had only one person interested and he bought it for 1000 EUR and I paid like 2400 EUR back then for the active exhaust version 😭🤣
Sponsored

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
Otherwise, the H-Pipe is the most economical solution and offers a very nice sound.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Otherwise, the H-Pipe is the most economical solution and offers a very nice sound.
I would like get the original US version sound, not an artificial sound. Really I don't know how works the H-Pipe.

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
I would like get the original US version sound, not an artificial sound. Really I don't know how works the H-Pipe.
I am of the same opinion, but EU catalysts must be partly responsible even though it's prohibited to modify them.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
I am of the same opinion, but EU catalysts must be partly responsible even though it's prohibited to modify them.
It'll be the particulate filter (OPF) that euro cars have that americans don't that changes sound and limits power. That and our 70db noise limit vs there 80db limit ...

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
The H or X pipes replace the resonator (the so called "suitcase") in the whole cat-back system. The question is: change the axle-backs where the active valve system takes place (you can find different brand doing those with the active valve system) or do a resonator delete? The axle-back swap is pretty pricy though, because of the active system: 1500-2500 (https://www.americanmuscle.com/2024-mustang-axleback-exhaust.html)

I wouldn't recommend doing both as it can get pretty loud (I changed the axle-backs on my 2015 GT and later added an H Pipe, got pretty loud and after a while gets on your nerves, so ended up putting back the resonator). You can also buy another type of resonator, Borla does some.

I'll guess we'll have to see what customers do in the EU. I'll ask my garage once they get their demo models, if they will do changes on them and what kind.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Other details I forgot to mention before:
-6 km/l driving normally, no hard accelerations but also not a grandma driving style.
-The wireless charger didn't work even with the tiny cover I have on my phone,so I had to remove it and got my phone overheating every time,quite annoying.
-Sync 4 wireless is fantastic,works great but it turns on the wifi automatically, plus the gps for navigation. So everytime I get off the car I have to turn off much more stuff compared to the s550,not a big deal anyway.
-I was expecting more from the b&o, it sounds good though.
-Front end ground clearance is around 15 centimeters for those trying to calculate if the HP front splitter would be too low (like myself!)
Sponsored

Last edited: