• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ?

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Fantastic video @Ace !! I could see an isofix on one side, hoping to have a Second one upon delivery.

Question for the experts: would you install an H Pipe from the get go or wait until break in / warranty expiration?
On my 2015 GT I had custom axle backs from here in Switzerland and added an H pipe later on it. It was nice but I took it off 3 years ago it was getting to loud for me.
I guess it all depends how the active exhaust is going to sound like live and if an H pipe might bring some droning or not.

Some cold start clips I did back then in my garage, not scientifically done :giggle: (mic placement etc.)

Custom Axle back with resonator:
Custom Axle back with H pipe:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I need to trust you regarding the sound though, cause from my headphones the s550 still sounds noticeably better in comparison for some reason🤔 Do we know if the Dark Horse is going to sound different from the Gt? And when are you going to drive one for us?😜

Is it possible to separate the driving mode form the suspension setting? Like tour mode with suspensions in track mode?
Have in mind that sound clips are just reved to about 4k rpm, not to the max, so it's hard to compare to other videos. To my ears the car sounds the same, a friend of mine who owns a S550 refresh said the same when we recorded the direct comparison between his car and the S650 a few weeks ago.

Already in talks, as soon as my dealer or a DH buyer I know has one ready, I will be there with my camera

As far as I've seen you could only change exhaust mode and gauge style overwriting your base mode. Maybe it's hidden somewhere

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Actually, I'm worried about the holes behind the tyres more than the "beep" of max velocity.
I'll probably ask my garage if they can do some DIY thing as shown in the US thread. I checked on my 2015, there is no stupid hole like on the S650.

They did redesign the airflow of the undercarriage so could be that it has a purpose in that area.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
That’s me. My car departed from Newark. However I don’t know which roro vessel it went into, and I saw that most of them do multiple stops in US east coast before heading to 2-3 European ports. They usually stop in Newark but also in Charleston Baltimore and Halifax.

if there’s a delay it may be because ships have to reorganize routes and ports have to reschedule them.

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
A sample roro schedule. This one stopped in Newark before but doesn’t fit in screen.

S650 Mustang Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ? IMG_4760

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
So, I'm in the US and I've rented a Dark Horse....what a car guys!! Looks way better in real life, I'm sure many of you will be pleasantly surprised whe you'll recive yours. I wasn't 100% sold on how the non HP looked in pictures and videos,but that feeling totally disappeared when I saw it in metal.
The interiors are definitely an upgrade, materials feel more premium and the steering wheel is amazing.
I'm driving around and it feels great,but I'm not expert enough to give you a more technical review about how it drives.
Now I really can't wait to recive mine!!

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
So, I'm in the US and I've rented a Dark Horse....what a car guys!! Looks way better in real life, I'm sure many of you will be pleasantly surprised whe you'll recive yours. I wasn't 100% sold on how the non HP looked in pictures and videos,but that feeling totally disappeared when I saw it in metal.
The interiors are definitely an upgrade, materials feel more premium and the steering wheel is amazing.
I'm driving around and it feels great,but I'm not expert enough to give you a more technical review about how it drives.
Now I really can't wait to recive mine!!
You will then be able to compare the US version with your EU version.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
You will then be able to compare the US version with your EU version.
Absolutely. Mine is an auto,the one I've tested was a manual.
God that rev matching + v8 sound is soo good I'm seriously tempted to change my order.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Absolutely. Mine is an auto,the one I've tested was a manual.
God that rev matching + v8 sound is soo good I'm seriously tempted to change my order.
Did you find the manual gearbox comfortable and easy to drive?

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Did you find the manual gearbox comfortable and easy to drive?
I'm not used to manual transmissions on sports cars,actually my last manual car was many years ago, so take my words with a grain of salt.
I've found it very easy to drive, I've spent hours driving that car and no issues at all regarding comfort, every single shift was very pleasant.
Of course it's stiffer than your opel corsa stick and the throws are shorter, it gave me a really nice "sporty" feeling.
That rev match was what really got me, I'm only afraid that it won't give me the same pleasure with the more quiet euro version. I'm very close to change my order to the tremec anyway.
My only worry regarding the whole system is the knob and if it has a tendency to burn your hand during the summer😆 beautiful knob by the way!
S650 Mustang Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ? 1000153744
Sponsored

Last edited: