• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ?

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
I will be able to drive a EU S650 next week and record it. If anybody has special things he wants to know or see, please let me know. Car is brand new, so of course no performance measurements
GT or Dark Horse?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Stock exhaust sound on idle and low Revs please!
Already filmed that, check the video at 13:35
It sounds slightly different on film to the 18 GT because of the different environment, to our ears it sounded identical to 18 GT

Could you check if there will be USB port in the rear view mirror?
Already checked that, the EU GT has the USB port behind the mirror 👍

Please check if reverse light and rear fog lamp is also LED
Good point, will check that
GT or Dark Horse?
Should be a GT, afaik the Dark Horses haven't arrived yet. But don't know if MT or AT

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
if you could test the auto start/stop function that would be cool, just curious to see how it works and how reactive it is.

In your video we saw that the side mirrors retracted when the car closed or opened, is that a feature we can control? (in your interior part of the video we see that the button to manually do it is there but I was wondering if the function can be turned on or off in the settings).

Last edited:

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
if you could test the auto start/stop function that would be cool, just curious to see how it works and how reactive it is.

In your video we saw that the side mirrors retracted when the car closed or opened, is that a feature we can control? (in your interior part of the video we see that the button to manually do it is there but I was wondering if the function can be turned on or off in the settings).

It was mentioned by former Engineer who worked on Australian and European Platform that the start / stop enables only in Normal mode. Race / track is disabled.

Last edited:

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
It was mentioned by former Engineer who worked on Australian and European Platform that the start / stop enables only in Normal mode. Race / track is disabled.

I can confirm the mirror folds with the use of the key fob when lock / unlock. We In Australia have some what similar spec with EU how ever we have a tad more kW and Nm of power and NO Petrol particulate filters!... thank goodness.
Regarding the EU version,are we talking about the remote start via Ford Pass app,right? As far as I know there won't be a remote start available via keyfob

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Regarding the EU version,are we talking about the remote start via Ford Pass app,right? As far as I know there won't be a remote start available via keyfob
Was there ever one in the previous model ? Australia didn't have the Remote start featured until 2022 Models. We will defiantly not get the Remote Rev feature as according to EPA its "Noise pollution and a nuisance" It is a gimmick feature but when I install after market I don't need second person to ask to sit in the seat and rev for me to hear how it sounds haha.

Last edited:

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Im confused now, when you say auto start stop you mean the technology detects when your car comes to a halt and stops the engine automatically, then starts the engine again for you when you press the throttle?

The physical key fob, tiny remote control with an RFID chip and an antenna inside and I just re read your message above I miss read the question was to disable / enable the mirror fold my apologies it was 4am when I wrote back was still not awake yet haha. So I don't think you can disable it, why would you, I think it's great to have them folded.
Oops my bad, I confused start/stop with the remote start,sorry about that🤣

So now my request for Ace, would it be possibile to test the remote start via Ford Pass app if that's not too much of an headache? Thx!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Oops my bad, I confused start/stop with the remote start,sorry about that🤣

So now my request for Ace, would it be possibile to test the remote start via Ford Pass app if that's not too much of an headache? Thx!
I doubt I can connect the car to the fordpass app

Reactions: VLG

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
I doubt I can connect the car to the fordpass app
I'll tell you what Ford should have put in the APP is hvac setting incase the screen in the car is non functional you can use the App to control the hvac since they removed the physical buttons.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
yes at least we can turn it off. Still it would be interesting to see if it works well. sometimes in jams, railroad crossings or long red lights could be practical