• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Handling Pack-Mistake

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
After buying my Dark Horse Premium, without the Handling Pack, I have realized the stock rides heights are certainly difference between Non Handling Pack and Handing Pack Dark Horses. I'm not taking about ground clearances. The Handling Pack truely sets the Dark Horse lower, which is evident in the wheel set-ups.
I had no real functional use for the handling pack, but would have liked a little lower car. I dropped the ball by not doing more homework on this up front.
I get a good kick out of it why so many people worry about ride hight or super wide low sidewall tiresā€¦If you do track days yes but driving on regular roads you loose comfort , scrape stuff and deal with tramliningā€¦All for a little looksā€¦Sometimes less is more !
Sponsored

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered šŸ˜“
I get a good kick out of it why so many people worry about ride hight or super wide low sidewall tiresā€¦If you do track days yes but driving on regular roads you loose comfort , scrape stuff and deal with tramliningā€¦All for a little looksā€¦Sometimes less is more !
Personally, I prefer to have Steeda and 20" 275x35 / 295x35. The comfort is very good with more precise and less heavy steering. I drove with the original wheels just before selling my GT, the comfort gain is minimal.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
It only took the better part of 151 messages for you to post something I agree with ... :crackup:

onaccountof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Dark Horse -
I get a good kick out of it why so many people worry about ride hight or super wide low sidewall tiresā€¦If you do track days yes but driving on regular roads you loose comfort , scrape stuff and deal with tramliningā€¦All for a little looksā€¦Sometimes less is more ! Sponsored
'cause that's what gearheads do since, oh, I don't know...forever.

OP
OP
topdawg4ever

topdawg4ever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Dark Horse Mustang, 2024 Ram 2500 CTD Mega Cab
We spend money, and are never satisfied. Itā€™s been a theme for my 58 years.
'cause that's what gearheads do since, oh, I don't know...forever.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I saw somewhere the ford M5300W spring will fit the DH and I think it lowers it .25 on each corner? Anyone know for sure?
Sponsored