• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT vs Dark Horse

OP
OP

faser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
^^^^^^^Very well stocked fridge. Good job!
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
OP
OP

faser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
^^^^^^^Outstanding Man. You get it.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Oh I'm there, especially after seeing a popcorn cart...I'll bet there's a hot dog rotisserie too....:like:

Klipshpoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse HP
That must be nice to be able to trade in a relatively new car for a newer one. Was your credit affected at all?
I don't know exactly how they figure credit but it's stupid. Pay your car off early and your credit drops..... WTF???

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
I don't know exactly how they figure credit but it's stupid. Pay your car off early and your credit drops..... WTF???
Yup, dropped from 840 to 790 credit score from early loan payoff on current car and Ford Financing credit pull. Of course the 1.9% financing Ford offered me will expire before my car arrives, but whatever, I'll pay cash if they don't have an incentive rate in the Fall.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Oh I'm there, especially after seeing a popcorn cart...I'll bet there's a hot dog rotisserie too....:like:
Look on the counter by the fridge: 9 row hot dog roller.

And everyone has a SuperChex bubble hockey game, right?

S650 Mustang GT vs Dark Horse Screenshot_20240525_103815_Dropbox

The bar and the other stuff is about 1/4 of the finished basement.

Last edited:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EcoBoost (101A)
If I'm not mistaken though, somehow your credit isn't affected (too much) if you trade in your financed vehicle, get more than what's left to pay, and then use that as part of the down payment towards a new vehicle? Is that even a thing? And if that is the case, why is it that way?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Look on the counter by the fridge: 9 row hot dog roller.

And everyone has a SuperChex bubble hockey game, right?

Screenshot_20240525_103815_Dropbox.jpg

The bar and the other stuff is about 1/4 of the finished basement.
When the foosball table is a rink can’t wait to see what you did to air hockey and darts 👍🏻😎🍻

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I'm not mistaken though, somehow your credit isn't affected (too much) if you trade in your financed vehicle, get more than what's left to pay, and then use that as part of the down payment towards a new vehicle? Is that even a thing? And if that is the case, why is it that way?
All within six months the hit is relative, it’s the median of the averages.

OP
OP

faser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
This is precisely what has happened to me.
Essentially had no meaningful credit score as I had not taken on any car loans, installment loans, credit card balances, or mortgages, for 20 years. Credit score was 770 based on no credit and then took a car loan to get the $1500 financing incentive. Paid it off 6 months later and credit score dropped 35 points. Did the same thing again 18 months later and now down to 715.
There is no sense to this BS what so ever. Finance everthing in your posession half of which you can't afford along with carring credit card balances and they will reward you with an 800+ score.
Ya think they do this to feed their own industry and have us all working for the bank our entire lives? Naaaaahhh!

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya think they do this to feed their own industry and have us all working for the bank our entire lives? Naaaaahhh!
Credit is something you pay for, a score is how much one gets. Banks know how much money they are gonna make, being that’s their business, a higher score the better the chance they’ll collect (as in get paid). It’s a game of debit over time. You gotta carry it to build it, have it to get it, earn it to prove it, suffer it to enjoy it.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I like where this thread has gone to…some of my collection for your consideration…
S650 Mustang GT vs Dark Horse 429
S650 Mustang GT vs Dark Horse 430
S650 Mustang GT vs Dark Horse 1230
S650 Mustang GT vs Dark Horse 1231

Last edited: