• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT Performance Pack Tires

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Hey Guys, I have a question about PP tires. My current 2015 PP had Perelli's and they weren't that great. They lasted about 8K miles. I finally settled on Michelin Pilot Sprt 4s. These have been great and wear has been much better.

I ordered a 24 PP and am going to have dealer swith them to Michelin's. Probably the PS 4s as well. My question is can I or should I switch to a diffrent tire size while I'm at it? Maybe a more aggresive looking tire size? If so then what size would work? I'm keeping the new factory rims.
Sponsored

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
You could probably toss on a 295.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I don't think the MichPS 5s have Mustang sizes out yet.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Hey Guys, I have a question about PP tires. My current 2015 PP had Perelli's and they weren't that great. They lasted about 8K miles. I finally settled on Michelin Pilot Sprt 4s. These have been great and wear has been much better.

I ordered a 24 PP and am going to have dealer swith them to Michelin's. Probably the PS 4s as well. My question is can I or should I switch to a diffrent tire size while I'm at it? Maybe a more aggresive looking tire size? If so then what size would work? I'm keeping the new factory rims.

The Pirellis the newer Mustangs are using are quite a bit better than what you had on the 2015PP. Is the dealer going to give you a credit for the tires? If not just drive with them or sell them when new and switch out to the 4S.
Sponsored