• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Hey there, sorry to hear you ran into some issues, hopefully they pertain to the negative camber. Although I measured 3 inches of clearance on the front wheels with stock height (10.5” front wheels). The only difference is I did not order magnaride so perhaps the size of the MR strut is different to the size of the regular strut as I have not experienced any rubbing. As for the thread engagement I have not noticed anything abnormal, it seemed a little tougher installing the lugs on the HP wheels compared to the OEM but nothing where the lugs didn’t fit snug. Best of luck and let me know if you have any other questions.

PS thanks for uploading the videos showing the Ford performance x pipe on the s650, it swayed my decision to sell my Steeda x pipe (304 stainless) and go with the Ford performance (409 stainless), it just came in today!

5B366911-BBEA-41A9-9A06-E1380A0A1D0E.jpeg
Joe, thanks for this, and glad I could help! I took the wheels off again and had a second look at the fitment- I'm making contact with the strut tower, plenty of room to the top of the wheel well even being 1" lower. my only conclusion is that MR struts have different geometry or camber in that local area. looks like there's about .5"-1.0" less of space inward. A 10" wide wheel might work on MR equipped vehicles or possibly less 9.5". Makes me wonder how the dark horse front suspension fitment works with it's handling pack wheels

@roket would you be able to help with strut part numbers for PP mustangs, MR equipped PP mustangs and dark horse with handling pack?
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
@roket would you be able to help with strut part numbers for PP mustangs, MR equipped PP mustangs and dark horse with handling pack?
sure thing, here you go
Performance Pack: Struts - PR3Z-18124-C, Shocks - PR3Z-18125-H
Performance Pack w/ Mageneride: Struts - JR3Z-18124-C, Shocks - JR3Z-18125-C
Dark Horse w/ Handling Package: Struts - JR3Z-18124-D, Shocks - JR3Z-18125-C

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sure thing, here you go
Performance Pack: Struts - PR3Z-18124-C, Shocks - PR3Z-18125-H
Performance Pack w/ Mageneride: Struts - JR3Z-18124-C, Shocks - JR3Z-18125-C
Dark Horse w/ Handling Package: Struts - JR3Z-18124-D, Shocks - JR3Z-18125-C
Thank you, sir

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Sorry for the late reply, but they are 19x10.5 fronts and 19x11 rears. I would like to lower the car but i have a pretty steep driveway that the car just barley makes as is without scraping. I ended up putting those tacky flares on the car and I'm surprised at how nice they turned out. Based on them being peel and stick i assumed they would have fallen off after the first few drives, but after a few days they are definitely secure. Granted this could be my subjective opinion, but it makes these wheels not only look more OEM/clean but does a great job with rock chips. Keep in mind that they're meant for SUV's/trucks so they're not perfect, but they do the job. Here's a link to them on Amazon for anyone interested: Amazon.com: EZ Flares – The Original Universal Flexible Foam Rubber 1-Inch Fender Flares : Automotive

IMG-2716.jpg

IMG-2719.jpg

IMG-2721.jpg

I have the same issue. My driveway has some good undulations and when I had 275/35/19 front and 295/35/19 rear with the Ford Performance Track Kit it would rub. I went with 285/35/19 and 305/35/19 no more rubbing if I left at the same angle. So if you lower the car, you may want to move to a taller tire.

OP
OP
Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vapor Blue GT PP X-Pipe & HRE FF10's
Hey Everyone,

Sorry to revive an old thread but i want to provide an update on the Mach-1 HP wheels; after driving on them for a couple of months i noticed a thin scratch forming on the inner barrel of the front rims. I tried to root cause where the wheels are rubbing but could not figure it out. I did some research and concluded that there's about a 21mm difference in offset between the front OEM Performance pack wheels (+45) and Mach-1 HP wheels (+24). Since the Mach-1 HP wheels have a smaller offset would it be safe to say that they should not be used? If anyone experienced in wheel fitment could provide insight it would be appreciated as this is all a learning experience for me. @JediMindTrix Did you have a similar issue when fitting these wheels on your car?

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Everyone,

Sorry to revive an old thread but i want to provide an update on the Mach-1 HP wheels; after driving on them for a couple of months i noticed a thin scratch forming on the inner barrel of the front rims. I tried to root cause where the wheels are rubbing but could not figure it out. I did some research and concluded that there's about a 21mm difference in offset between the front OEM Performance pack wheels (+45) and Mach-1 HP wheels (+24). Since the Mach-1 HP wheels have a smaller offset would it be safe to say that they should not be used? If anyone experienced in wheel fitment could provide insight it would be appreciated as this is all a learning experience for me. @JediMindTrix Did you have a similar issue when fitting these wheels on your car?
Yeah rears were fine. I noticed the fronts were rubbing on the strut.
Sponsored