• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Timry2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT Sport
It doesn’t appeal to me, but thats the least of my concern. They say “set to hit dealerships nationwide in the fourth quarter of this year. Pricing will be available nearer to the on-sale date”. It’s taking them 4 months to build the custom 2024’s.
Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Grille is nasty.
Everything else, surprisingly, is great!

badges look great, interior treatment looks nice, and the classic fisher option is s great touch!

if I were looking for a GT I’d buy this. Then I’d replace the grille. Lol.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
The GT manual PP Convertible I expect ina month or so will be my 5th Mustang. Ford owes me nothing but I am not going to feel bad about being disappointed in what they've offered in the new California Special and now this anniversary edition. Ford is free to offer anything or nothing that I like and I can buy it or not buy it.

It's like the Lions don't owe me a Superbowl but I am allowed to be disappointed each year. The anniversary edition offers little more than being limited..which I don't place any value on. The CS went for a look with very narrow appeal. Once I decided on a Convertible, most special models are not an option and I had hoped the CS would be different. Blue wheels weren't exactly flying off the shelves of aftermarket wheel vendors.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Is nobody going to talk about the sneak peak they gave at the end then?
Is it the new shelby hiding under the covers ?
'A new edition for 2025'

S650 Mustang Ford Mustang 60th Anniversary Package Limited Edition Draws on Classic Style of 1965 Original Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 00.26.05

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Is nobody going to talk about the sneak peak they gave at the end then?
Is it the new shelby hiding under the covers ?
'A new edition for 2025'

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 00.26.05.png
I just saw that. I wonder what it is.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I just commented in the other thread … gt500? Cobra? Optical illusion or do the fenders look wider?

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I just commented in the other thread … gt500? Cobra? Optical illusion or do the fenders look wider?
Maybe! I'm just confused by the guy's wording "joining the stable". It sounded like wording used when introducing a new car to the Mustang lineup like the Mach E. But, I doubt it's the all EV Mustang coupe. Not yet, not this early.

Donm308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach !
I can’t believe it!!

What a dud!!!

it’s like they’re asking for young kids to look for electric alternatives not realizing those who can buy their products want exciting N/A V8 manuals!!!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

wolf32v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Sure... then everyone will start to complain about how loud the road noise is and how the V8 has been replaced with a twin-turbo V6.

Thank the EPA/CARB for slowing down overall engine performance and whomever it is that requires vehicles to meet a certain safety standard.

Just saying. Ford has been able to keep their head above water whereas Stellantis and GM have thrown in the towel. And don't forget, Ford has to use these weird things called credits (as well as, I believe pay for) to continue to sell V8 consumer-grade vehicles (i.e. Mustang and F-150) due to their overall fleet of vehicles don't meet the required fuel economy (also dictated by Washington and other parties) across their consumer-grade vehicles.

wolf32v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Gm has not thrown in the Towel they have the Corvette thats is their performance car. Which is close to the price of the Mustang. Dark horse money gets you a Corvette base one with a V8.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Or they can just sponsor a forest? Purchase part of the Amazon and then start charging folks for using them.. interesting. I got trees and greenery on my property, calculated by square foot divide by air rights comes out to about ….

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Gm has not thrown in the Towel they have the Corvette thats is their performance car. Which is close to the price of the Mustang. Dark horse money gets you a Corvette base one with a V8.
Chevrolet Corvette C8 is not the same class as the Ford Mustang (GT). Maybe similar in price, but definitely not the same car class.

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
I watched the whole 60 year thing on my phone…My take was lots of fake enthusiam…Like when the Nascar racer on stage said how great the Mach-E is…They cant give it away even after a huge price drop…Or that said it all for me when the female chief engineer for Mustang said how many more exciting than Fox gauges are coming for the touch screen 📺👍New optics for the touch screen as the most exciting things to look forward too…🤣 I dont know but maybe its back to the future as it looks like it is 1973 all over again…Challenger and Camaro gone , Corvette 65 plus AARP automatic only and team Mustang keeps their 2015 S550 aka new gen 7 viable with some updates over the air exciting 👍Consider me not impressed and another reason to hate Tesla…🤣
Sponsored