• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
All the social media pages, clothing style etc.,, people want their own look and their own style.
nah, it's influence peddling. Some 'influencer' pitches something and the giggly masses glom onto it like it's special. All about the clicks, the re-shares, the followers. I'd say rad(ical) but that word died with the 80's and is no longer cool.

I had a Brittany colored Mustang thank you very much and that ain't it. Frankly it's offensive.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Raiti's Rides said the car was built in collaboration with Sydney Sweeney and based on her 65 mustang that she calls Brittany.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
I hope it will be better then the 45th anniversary IACCOCA Mustang. Looking back to 2010 it was kind neat design tweak. BTW- I saw one up close at the Larz Anderson Museum here in Boston area.

S650 Mustang 60th Anniversary Mustang - Coming April 17th 45th_anniversary_spec

S650 Mustang 60th Anniversary Mustang - Coming April 17th IACOCCA_45th

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
What the heck is Ford doing....

First Stangmode - now the Brittany Mustang.......lol

How many of you are lined up to get the diamond heart mod on your Mustangs??

I am beginning to question Ford marketing department.... totally get trying trying to appeal to the female customer base....but how about Lia Block? Emelia Hartford?

I showed my daughter who is very much a car enthusiast this and she called it the blue Barbie special lol

1711811806482-2o.png
I've read around. Her family has a background in car mechanics. She owns a 65 Mustang and she bought a 69 Bronco. She restored the Bronco and documented the restoration on Tik Tok. She did the work herself, no acting. Emelia and Lia Block are great, but not dedicated to Ford and don't have the same reach as Sydney Sweeney. I think Emelia is dragging a 2000hp mustang and she has/had problems with her Yellow GT40. Lia Block is a pro driver. That's not approachable for Jane Doe who doesn't know a lot about cars.

They're also releasing a clothing line in collaboration with Dickies, basically a "woman's mechanic" clothing line. If Ford Marketing's plan was to introduce more women to owning Ford's and working on them, then they did a good job with picking Sweeney.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I hope it will be better then the 45th anniversary IACCOCA Mustang. Looking back to 2010 it was kind neat design tweak. BTW- I saw one up close at the Larz Anderson Museum here in Boston area.

45th_anniversary_spec.jpg

IACOCCA_45th.jpg
What a weird car. Mustang history continues to surprise me.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Love it or hate it, my POV is that at least Ford is doing something to keep the V8 ICE alive. Tactically and strategically I think Ford is making the right decision.

Why not let the market decide?

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Any updates on this? Said there was supposed to be a live stream but I found nothing

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
It's not April 17th yet :)
36 holes of golf and a few days watching the masters must have melted my brain this weekend. Didn't even realize it wasn't the 17th lol

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Very cool, excited to see what it brings.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
FYI...

Everything That Happened at the Mustang's 60th Anniversary Event at Barber Motorsports Park!

CJ Pony Parts said:
Join us as we head to Birmingham, Alabama to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Ford Mustang with the Mustang Club of America at Barber Motorsports Park.

This epic celebration brought together Mustang enthusiasts from across the country to display their beloved ride, compete on the track, and enjoy a jam-packed weekend of activities.

Sponsored