• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford has dropped the ball for customers who trusted in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
My car was built 6-26, listed as being shipped in transit, and has a current eta of 10-1. So maybe I will have it just in time for Christmas!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
where do you live? the moon?

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
All being said complaining about it taking "forever" or that this is "ridiculous" is way overboard and does sound privileged.
How does It sound privileged? We expect accountability. Privileged is spending $0 not $60K.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Iā€™m right with ya. Ordered April 3rd. Another Thursday and nothing. Iā€™m sure ford chat will tell me tomorrow Iā€™m still in the unscheduled clean box.
Yep, I stopped using chat and call the Marketing Department instead. I get the same result though they seem to know a little more and I get a better response from a human.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
I hear ya! Mine is sitting since 7-24 and nowhere near a transport.
I understand logistics but when you see people getting deliveries of cars built last week, it only adds salt to the wound...
This is exactly right. First come first serve.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
where do you live? the moon?
LOL. Last time I checked I live in North Carolina. However it does seem that I may live off this planet given my latest ETA.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
You are a total asshole and should be banned from the forum. We have a right to express opinions.
Consider yourself reported.

You're more than entitled to your feelings (and many folks have already expressed they empathize with you), but when you devolve into calling strangers on an internet forum assholes / dicks and wanting to ban people who've done nothing wrong over an automobile, with all due respect maybe you need to reevaluate your own priorities in life.

Someone else has already suggested you contact @Ford Motor Company to tell them know how you feel, but you thumbed your nose at that suggestion. So I'm not sure what else you want from us nor what you hope to accomplish with this thread, because we're not obligated to entertain your "venting."

If you're really this obsessed over the car not arriving as fast as you had expected, no one's forcing you to buy it. You're more than welcome to take your money and buy a different kind of car off a dealer's lot so that you don't have to suffer through what you think is an unreasonable wait time for a factory order.

Last edited:

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I ordered mine on 5/7, confirmed on 5/8; production scheduled week of 8/14 and went into production on 8/18 with a blend date of 8/16 according to the tracker which was updated on 8/18. I recently got Ford's "sorry about the delays, supply chain gremlins, etc., etc." email, but my dealer recently confirmed the tracker's dates. I have no idea when the build will be done or the car at the dealership, but the dealer did project up to 6 months (I ordered a GT premium), so I'm not really going to get too concerned with Ford corporate promises, so long as I get my ride by late October. I will say that while I understand the disappointment of those who ordered when the books opened, I hope that the delays are to fix issues and not deliver flawed vehicles. I look forward to all of us who should have our cars before 2024 so we can share pictures.

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Consider yourself reported.

You're more than entitled to your feelings (and many folks have already expressed they empathize with you), but when you devolve into calling strangers on an internet forum assholes / dicks and wanting to ban people who've done nothing wrong over an automobile, with all due respect maybe you need to reevaluate your own priorities in life.

Someone else has already suggested you contact @Ford Motor Company to tell them know how you feel, but you thumbed your nose at that suggestion. So I'm not sure what else you want from us nor what you hope to accomplish with this thread, because we're not obligated to entertain your "venting."

If you're really this obsessed over the car not arriving as fast as you had expected, no one's forcing you to buy it. You're more than welcome to take your money and buy a different kind of car off a dealer's lot so that you don't have to suffer through what you think is an unreasonable wait time for a factory order.
I thank you for your thoughts. I am just extremely frustrated.

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I thank you for your thoughts. I am just extremely frustrated.
Nobody here cares or can do anything about it... Especially when you act like a crybaby. Maybe just go buy the Ferrari while you're over there in Italy...

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That's funny, It's as if I started this thread. Not only has my car been built since mid July and updated to "built" with the OKTB last Tuesday but I'm also hoping against hope that it comes in before I leave for vacation where I will also be touring the Ferrari plant as well as Lamborghini and Pagani. Maybe I'll see you there! Wear a Mustang shirt so I can find you! :crackup:

Seriously, I'm just as frustrated. I live like 20 minutes from Flat Rock. You'd think they'd have dedicated drivers for SE Michigan for the sake of getting those cars out of their lots and out of the way quick. It's low hanging fruit - they can get them where they need to go fast with just a few trucks and get their revenue so much faster than the ones that are going to Kentucky, Canada and all the other places we've been seeing them arrive at dealers. I don't understand how it's been over a week and there's no real info on when my car can be delivered when it's right across town. šŸ˜”
My car has been built since the end of may. I definitely understand your painšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Wow this has devolved. This forums been chill this whole time. No need bro... @Tommy Nokes throwing the first insults I've seen on this entire forum

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Iā€™m right with ya. Ordered April 3rd. Another Thursday and nothing. Iā€™m sure ford chat will tell me tomorrow Iā€™m still in the unscheduled clean box.
Thatā€™s exactly where I am, unscheduled clean
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.