• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford just removed my production week entirely......looks like the tracking site is not to be trusted? - UPDATED

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
  • Banned
I need to be talked off the ledge. Ford just removed my production week entirely. I was schdeuled for 6/19 then 6/20 then 6/21, then 6/23 and now not even scheduled.

Ordered - Vapor Blue GT premium, PP,NP,AE and auto.

Is it time to just cancel, get my money back and move on?

Update per chat:

Thank you for your patience Thomas. I show the status of your 2023 Mustang is In order processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. Your vehicle is Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jul-03-2023 ) in Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI. You can track your order using the Vin that will be populated for you. Please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford. Rest assure, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. Do you have any other questions for me today?

Maybe the tracking system is just screwed up. I am so confused!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
we keep hearing that NP is on constraint, and that they're well beyond the expected take rate for that package. So if you're willing to go without NP, you could modify your order and probably get scheduled sooner.

It's still early in the game. They haven't even hit OKTB, so the car isn't actually being sold yet even though you can place your order. But if you've got the itch for something else, this could be your out.

Remember there's still 18 months of production remaining for this model year.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
PP is also an issue on your order, so the double whammy. I'm 1 month 3 weeks in and no VIN with a NP option on my order. I am thinking bronze pack now.

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
we keep hearing that NP is on constraint, and that they're well beyond the expected take rate for that package. So if you're willing to go without NP, you could modify your order and probably get scheduled sooner.

It's still early in the game. They haven't even hit OKTB, so the car isn't actually being sold yet even though you can place your order. But if you've got the itch for something else, this could be your out.

Remember there's still 18 months of production remaining for this model year.
Thanks for the suggestion

I understand the NP issue, but I have been scheduled with the NP for over a month now. I thought I was one of the lucky ones that was in the select few NP packages to be built. Now they pull the rug out from under me without any communication and put me in limbo with no date in sight.

As far as removing the NP. I don't want to remove it and settle.

This may be a sign that I may not be meant to get this vehicle.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I seem to be in the same boat, I was told July 24th but apparently that date is no longer mentioned anywhere...

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
PP is also an issue on your order, so the double whammy. I'm 1 month 3 weeks in and no VIN with a NP option on my order. I am thinking bronze pack now.
Carbonized gray looks SO good with the bronze wheels and badges. That was a touch call for me.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
As far as removing the NP. I don't want to remove it and settle.

This may be a sign that I may not be meant to get this vehicle.
If you opt out on something you really want wouldnt you still be settling? Or were you torn between multiple vehicles?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Carbonized gray looks SO good with the bronze wheels and badges. That was a touch call for me.
I just called my dealer and had them drop NP and add BP. He also upgraded me to priority 3. The new highest dealer priority. Maybe these changes will get me a car this summer yet LOL

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Update per chat:

Thank you for your patience Thomas. I show the status of your 2023 Mustang is In order processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. Your vehicle is Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jul-03-2023 ) in Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI. You can track your order using the Vin that will be populated for you. Please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford. Rest assure, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. Do you have any other questions for me today?

Maybe the tracking system is just screwed up. I am so confused!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I would trust chat over the tracker

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
I got the email I was scheduled for production 7/24. My tracking website has never updated to show this date. I just chatted Ford and they said I'm actually 7/17 now (1 week less lets go).

So yeah the tracking website is trash.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Note that if you’re given a VIN, my dealer informed me no changes could be made.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Note that if you’re given a VIN, my dealer informed me no changes could be made.
Not true, I made a change weeks after I received a VIN#

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I Haven't had a problem with my order. Put it in 3/27, they confirmed on 4/3, now it's produced and delivery date is scheduled for 6/27-7/3. Not sure how accurate delivery date is though.
Ordered GT Premium, PP, AVE, Magneride, blue brembo, 401a. No NP or BP.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I seem to be in the same boat, I was told July 24th but apparently that date is no longer mentioned anywhere...
From Canada also I had July 24 , but the last 2 weeks chat sees nothing , but dealership screen still says July 24 , ecoboost for me hbu
Sponsored