• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford has dropped the ball for customers who trusted in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Not when it has been built for a month. But I respect your opinion.
Cars got held for a reason. They're shipping now.
Stop gaslighting them because they're angry at this. They have every right to be upset. You'd think the same thing if your car was sitting in the lot while brand new cars rolled off the line and into the rail cars.
Theres only been like 10 deliveries!
Chill out with the entitlement. The turnaround for a fully redesigned Mustang being 5-6 months is nowhere near being bad in these times. Every car that is in demand is dealing with the samething!
Sponsored

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Cars got held for a reason. They're shipping now.

Theres only been like 10 deliveries!
Chill out with the entitlement. The turnaround for a fully redesigned Mustang being 5-6 months is nowhere near being bad in these times. Every car that is in demand is dealing with the samething!
There's definitely been more than 10. There's a lot more delivery posts on the FB group and I'm sure way more deliveries happened to people that neither use this forum or are in the FB group.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Could have ordered a Bronco... and wait a year or more. Point being , this launch hasn't been perfect, but not half bad for the circumstances.

They had 13,000 orders thus far. Keep that in mind.

The New Boston shipping yard, where many of our cars will end up, is gigantic. They ship cars for all makes there. So there is just more than our Mustangs to contend with,. I'd say from photos, that yard has 5,000 cars and trucks in it at any time.

Last edited:

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I'm really confused about how they decided whos order to build and when. I keep seeing several people who ordered back in March. I ordered in June, and mine was delivered to the dealership this morning. I'm picking it up this afternoon.

Screenshot 2023-08-24 121655.png
Congrats and awesome for you! For me and unto Ford...you gotta be joking kidding me! Goes to show Ford does not respect the loyalist who jumped right in and ordered in March!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Congrats and awesome for you! For me and unto Ford...you gotta be joking kidding me! Goes to show Ford does not respect the loyalist who jumped right in and ordered in March!
In the case of the March orders, I would a little pissed off too.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm really confused about how they decided whos order to build and when. I keep seeing several people who ordered back in March. I ordered in June, and mine was delivered to the dealership this morning. I'm picking it up this afternoon.

Screenshot 2023-08-24 121655.png
Yeah I'm not sure what the process is like for Ford. You ordered a month after me but are getting it before me, while I ordered months after others and am already shipped:

S650 Mustang Ford has dropped the ball for customers who trusted in them 1692903098720

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
I need to vent in hopes it makes me feel better and/or reaches the right people.

Ford has dropped the ball for customers who trusted in them. I ordered on 3/27, the first day US people could. I trusted Ford and their product without even test driving it. My car has been built since 7/26. OKTB happened 2-3 weeks ago.

Please explain to me why they cannot get these cars out to customers. One would think they would have all transports on standby and ready to go. The faster they get them out the faster they get paid and the less cars they need to insure and secure. Instead, my car and many others continue to sit in the elements instead of a garage.

Looking at the tracker is like watching 3-legged turtles race. Talking to Ford chat is like talking to a politician. They tell you what you want to hear to appease you. ETA is next week, then next week, then next week.

I bet it comes as soon as I hop on the plane for vacation. And all I will be thinking about while touring the Ferrarri plant is my Ford Mustang GT! OK...that was a stretch. In any event, I hope the Ford Executives lay into those who have hurt their cash flow and increased their cost of capital.
My brother in Christ chill. Its not always as simple as just shipping them out.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Consider yourself lucky for even having the car built. Mine isnt even scheduled yet, yet others are flying out left and right.
At least you know you have one built, somewhere for you, I would settle for a VIN right now. Every fukn Thursday is another let down, week after week

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I don't have one built, did you even read my message? Mine hasn't even been scheduled to be built.
Yeah I meant to quote the OP. I'm in the same boat as you. Sorry bro, it's another Thursday without a schedule

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
I completely see where you’re coming from, I’m also an early order (3/27) car has been built since 6/20 and sitting since. I think the problem is there’s a lack of transparency if there is an issue with the car tell me, don’t leave me in the dark just waiting, what makes it worse is when you see orders from may/June take delivery. If it’s anything I learned during this ordering process, is just wait early bird truly does not get the worm in this case.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
My buddy ordered a Bronco and it's been over a year, Super Duty's are a year+ out, good luck finding a Suburban or Toyota in stock. People have their cars < 2 weeks after deliveries started and people out here bashing Ford just cause they weren't first in line out of thousands.
I also ordered in March, early on purpose, and never once did it say "by ordering early you will receive your car before everyone else!" sit down and be patient, in a couple weeks you'll have yours, we're more fortunate than most in our situation

Status
Not open for further replies.