• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First YouTube ride in…Stangmode.

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
King Clickbaiter is how I refer to this dunce. He is almost as bad as that ignorant twerp Speed Phenom.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
What don't you like about Speed Phenom? I'm not a fan either, just curious about your thoughts.
I am not a fan of Speed Phenom either. I cant stand his voice. He sounds just like Blippi on YouTube kids! If you have young kids/grandkids you know who Blippi is. If not, look him up and you will know what I am talking about.

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
that's just stupid. 3d-printing has it's place but for a shift-knob you just slap a chunk of Ti in a lathe and cut that with a ball-tool and the correct inserts. 2 minutes per in a 5-axis under flood cooling?
You're such an expert.
Its not a simple solid Ti shift knob. It has a lattice internals to minimise heat transfer.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Its not a simple solid Ti shift knob. It has a lattice internals to minimise heat transfer.
yes, I'm actually aware. And it's still a totally pointless exercise. But I guess if you're desperate to not be called S550 part 3 the marketing team will reach for any stupid thing.

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
I am not a fan of Speed Phenom either. I cant stand his voice. He sounds just like Blippi on YouTube kids! If you have young kids/grandkids you know who Blippi is. If not, look him up and you will know what I am talking about.
Know it all attitude when he has posted things I know are incorrect and his squeaky voice.
Sponsored